Chapter 9

Hello, I'm back from the grave :P ‪Read, Vote, Comment, Be a Fan, Enjoy!

Chapter 9
Her POV

"Done." One of my classmates in this class shouted, sounding rather proud of himself.

"Done!" Said another and I tried my best to hold my laughter and not laugh at their faces. I clamped my mouth with my hand and leaned my head on the desk.

"Hello there, classmate." Nick told me and tapped my right shoulder. He was sitting on the chair on my right side while Jason sat on the chair on my left. Only the three of us were sitting at the back.

"Sophie." A girl in front chanted her name five times while standing awkwardly.

"I am the best!" Amber said five times then stood up. She held her right hand up and looked at Nick like she was telling him those words. I coughed loud to hide my laughter. Soon, everyone in the room were chanting their name, saying the words I am the best and hello, there classmate while a few, including Jason and I, kept quiet.

I looked at the bond paper on my desk and read its contents.

1. Read everything from 1-9 and DO NOT do anything if you haven't read everything yet.
2. Write your full name on the upper right-hand corner of this paper.
3. Add the values 12,830 and 927,272 on the back of this paper.
4. Say 'Done' once you've got the answer to item 3.
5. Face the person sitting beside you, tap his/her shoulder, smile and say 'Hello there classmate'.
6. Draw 3 boxes on the lower left-hand corner of this paper.
7. Stand up and say your name 5 times to the whole class.
8. Draw 3 check marks inside the boxes that you drew in item 6.
9. Stand up, face the person at the back, look them in the eyes and say 'I am the best' 5 times.
10. Put the date today on the upper left-hand corner of the paper and encircle it.
11. Once you have reached this, either you passed or failed the test. Do only items 1 and 2 and observe your classmates that are performing items. Do not show any emotion. This test was made to know who among you can understand and follow instructions.

After some seconds, I heard several groans, curses and snickers and a couple of omg's. I looked at them all amused and turned to look at Jason who was looking at the ceiling while silently laughing.

"And... time is up!" Mr. White said at the top of his lungs while putting down his iPad on the table. The class fell silent.

"Pass your papers." He told us and everyone did what he instructed us to do. He hummed quietly while waiting for the papers to get to him. A tall boy with shaggy brown hair stood up and handed the papers to Mr. White, he rummaged through it while occasionally glancing at the class and smiling mischievously.

"So you all probably think that you're stupid right now, am I right?" Mr. White joked and almost everyone let out a laugh, forced or not I don't really know.

"Congratulations to," He started and looked through the papers, "Jason, Tiana, Sky and Zac. You have passed this test and is exempted for the 30-item quiz we will be having next month." He explained and eyed the four of us with amusement lacing his every word. Jason and I grinned while that Zac boy pumped his fist in the air.

The bell rang and immediately everyone stood up, eager to get out of this class, Physics, where they totally looked like idiots. My smile stayed and I stood up and picked my bag up. We went out of the room and Nick grabbed my hand when I bumped into his back.

"I will tell Mr. O'Donnell to fire that Mr. White." He said to himself and chuckled at him.

"You don't have to blame our teacher just because you're an idiot, babe." I told him and emphasized the word babe when I recalled his complaints about my endearment.