Chapter 5

This is chapter 5!

Sorry for the wait!

Enjoy!

Vote.

Comment.

Fan.

- Avery

______________________________________________________________________

Parker's POV

I told him everything.

I told him everything right down to the last detail. As soon as the last words of my story left my mouth Luke sat up straighter.

His face showed disbelief, which I understood. I had wanted him to believe me from the start, but I understood.

"Wait...So let me get this straight. Your dad is the alpha of a pack that have quite a few people from our school. Your mom is human but since she is your dad's 'mate' she is allowed in the pack as a, a what?"

He turned to me and asked, probably because he had forgotten. I smiled. "The Luna. She's a Luna." He nodded and then stood up and continued pacing.

"Right, she's the Luna. And you, you are a...a werewolf, too? And the first time you changed was when you were seventeen? Like it just happened?" I nodded, and you know what he did?

He laughed.

He fucking laughed!

I stood up angrily. "why the hell are you laughing?!" He calmed down just enough to tell me why. "Becuase you think you and your family and some of our friends at school," he paused to laugh more.

"You think you're all werewolves. You even made a whole fucking back story and everything! Maybe Nick was right, I should just move in with him." He mumbled the last part to himself.

I growled causing him to freeze on the spot. "Did...did you just growl?" I nodded but his back was still to me so he couldn't see. "Yes." My voice was scarily calm and quite deeper than normal.

My hands curled into fists and I could feel my nails extending slowly, piercing my skin. My wolf didn't like the idea of him not living with us.

I didn't like the idea of him not living with us.

I saw his muscles tense underneath the fabric of his clothes. I heard him gulp, then he turned around. Every so slowly.

When he was fully turned around his eyes focused on my hands first. He gasped. "Parker...your hands are bleeding." I shrugged.

I could feel the red liquid seeping through my fingers, but I didn't care. It would heal as soon as I removed my nails from my hands.

I kept my eyes on him, waiting for his eyes to meet mine. His stare traveled upward towards my heated gaze causing him to gasp once again and cover his mouth with his right hand.

His bright blue eyes shined with un-shed tears. He took a cautious step forward, "Oh, Parker...I-I never- I mean...your eyes are yellow and- I am so sorry."

His sentences were short and cut in random places. He took more steps until he was standing inches away. Which was a dangerous move, considering the full moon was a week away and it was becoming increasingly hard to control myself.

It wasn't as hard as it would have been this past month, but that was because he was always around Nick. It was hard not being around him but that made it easier to not want to mark him all the time.

My wolf was at his strongest when the full moon was at it's highest. It was easier for him to take control when the full moon was here.

I took a deep breath, trying my hardest to push my nails back in, willing my teeth and my eyes to go back to normal, but it was no use.