Chapter 9

Sorry it's been so long sinse the last update!!

My computer is broken so this is off my phone which means it probably won't be that long of a chapter. 

HOWEVER

I am getting my laptop fixed really soon so for those of you who actually read this story, the updates will get closer together.

Anyway, 

Vote

Comment

Fan

____________________________________________________________________

Luke's POV

6:00 pm

"Parker? Are you awake?" I whispered. He groaned, but didn't reply fully. 

After our kiss in the hallway he threw me over his shoulder and tossed me onto the downstairs couch. We had made-out for a bit, which was quite enjoyable, then he turned the TV on and spooned me from behind.

I heard him groan again and then he nuzzled the back of my neck mumbling, "Go back to sleep." He had fallen asleep a half an hour after laying down.

I was waiting for him to fall asleep so I could go and talk to Nick and, possibly break up with him. Don't get me wrong, I'm no cheater but Nick has a bit of an anger problem.

As in he lashes out. He hasn't ever hit me...on purpose, and both times it had been my fault. 

***

6:45 pm

"Parker? You awake?" 

No response. 

Perfect.

I slid out from my place against his stomach, between his arm and the couch. Deciding to just take the bus to his house, I grabbed my phone, a jacket, and a water bottle.

I left a note for Parker saying I was going to fix some things and then placed it under his phone on the coffee table.

Double checking that I had everything, I walked out the front door and to the bus stop, slowly, preventing the anger that I knew Nick would have.

***

7:16 pm

I took one large gulp of my water, pulled my black jacket tighter around my body, and knocked on the door. The door opened so quickly that I took a step back.

In front of me I saw Nick in black sweatpants that matched his hair and no shirt. He looked as though he hadn't gotten much sleep last night.

His eyes were red-rimmed and swollen, and for a moment, I felt bad for leaving until I remembered that he had basically given me no choice but to move in with him.

He looked surprised to see me for all of about two seconds before he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. Relief flooded through me that he wasn't mad, but I didn't let my guard down just yet. 

"Luke...Thank God, I thought you would never speak to me again." He spoke softly, but sadly. I don't know why but I pulled away and walked straight past him and into his house.

Sitting down on the sofa, I stared dead ahead and spoke hesitantly, "I...I don't know if- I don't really think it's- no I know- fuck I can't say it."

I scrubbed my hands up and down my face roughly, huffing out a breath. 

The spot to the left of me sunk down, and I soon felt a hand on the small of my back. "What is it? Come on, you know you can tell me."