Chapter 10

This chapter sucks. Next one will be better, I promise. 

Dedicated to Nadinebradley because they were the only one to comment on the last chapter. :) 

_____________________________________________________________

Parker's POV

I'm going to fucking kill NIck.

And I'm being serious, I mean, I've never killed anyone before but I don't think I will be able to control myself. 

After my father's beta told us he wasn't at, or anywhere near, his work I started leading him towards Nick's house. Just thinking his name made me run even faster, my paws pounding the ground. 

*

We halted when we saw Nick's house we immediately stopped and shifted, pulling on the black basketball shorts we had carried here in our mouths.

I started walking towards the front door but my dad placed a hand on my shoulder, stopping me. As soon as I had stalled my walking, I saw them rushing out of the house with a stretcher that had a body on it.

All I could see was that it had blonde hair and a neckbrace, Luke. My Luke. I could feel myself crumbling, my angry composure breaking.

He couldn't be dead. Not after I had just gotten him, please no. All I could do was stare at him, the cold air beginning to effect my bare torso. I could barely feel the tight squeeze my dad gave me on the shoulder.

"Luke.." I whispered brokenly.

Suddenly, as if hearing me, Luke began to thrash about. His body was convulsing violently and I heard shouts of, "Get him in the back, quick!" and "He needs and IV!" 

We were standing a mere forty feet away and that's where we remained, until they were gone. I didn't know why I couldn't move from my spot until the exact moment when I couldn't see the ambulance anymore.

I began sprinting towards the front  door to Nick's place getting there in a few seconds and hitting the door roughly, breaking it off it's hinges.

Nick sat in the middle of the room, the coffee table was tilted on it's side and there was a huge puddle of blood next to him. He was staring off into space, his black hair sticking out in all directions. His eyes seemed to be a brighter blue due to the amount of tears he had. 

I waited until he was looking up at me before stepping forward slowly, menacingly. "I'm going to kill you." I said calmly, as if just stating a fact.

"Okay." His answer took me by surprise but my steps didn't falter. 

 I felt hands on my wrists when I went to raise my right hand, claws extending, readying myself to cut his throat. Looking back, I saw my dad with a firm grip on my forearms, a stern look on his face. 

"You can't kill him, Parker."

I growled lowly at him, "I can, and I will. Let. Go." I was trying so hard not to yell. My father shook his head slightly then nodded toward Nick, who was still on the floor. "No you can't. Look at him, look into his eyes. He's miserable. He's obviously suffering badly over this, blaming himself. If you kill him you will end that emotional pain."

Fuck. I know he's right after looking at Nick and the state that he's in. "God damn it." I whispered, frustratingly. I nodded at my dad, telling him through our bond that I wouldn't kil him.

He walks out while I crouch down in front of Nick. I make sure my eyes flash a frightening yellow while I speak, "You will pack your things and leave. Leave this town, leave the fucking state. If I ever see you again I will kill you."