Chapter 11

I don't know how many chapters this story has left. 

Maybe three or four or two.

But check out the new story I started called "Openly Straight"

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________

Luke's POV

All I've done for the past week at home is...nothing. Parker has done everything for me, though it's sweet that he wants to help out, it got old really fast. 

All I hear him say is "Do you need anything?", "Oh let me do that for you.", or even "Let me help you take a shower."

I swear to got if he does one more thing for me I'll explode. The doctor even said I was meant to start doing things on my own again and Parker just isn't helping.

Well, he's helping, but not in the way he's supposed to.

Standing up slowly, I begin to make my way down the hall and to the bathroom, but as if sensing that I stood up, Parker comes shooting out of his own room and placing an arm around my waist.

 "Let me help you with-"

"I can do it by myself,"

"No you can't"

"I'm not an invalid, Parker. I can do it by myself, just a bit slower than normal." I tried pushing on his chest to make him back away from me, but it was no use. With his stupid werewolf strength, he just wouldn't budge.

He sighed and took a step back, running a hand through his short brown hair. "I know I'm hovering way too much, but I can't help it. I really can't, it's in my blood to protect my mate. I would give my life for you in a second and...I love you, so much. I just want to help you any way I can."

Parker pulled me into his arms so that my arms were folded against his chest and my head went into the crook of his neck. His arms were wrapped around me as I spoke, "And you can, just- I need to do some things on my own. I am healing and I can handle most anything. I haven't fainted at all and I don't need you to baby me."

He kissed my forehead, "I know, Luke. I know."

*

Parker's POV

"Hey, I'm going to go to the store okay? Do you need anything?"  I asked Luke as I walked into the living room. He looked up from the movie he was watching, which by the looks of it would be The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

He shook his head and then held his arms out, motioning me over. I smiled and when over to him, leaning down to kiss him.

I grabbed his face and pushed my tongue inside of his mouth, moving my lips against his more feverishly. I suddenly got this urge and I pushed him back on the couch gently so that I was lying on top of him.

I put one hand on either side of his head and tilted my head to the right a bit more, to get a better angle and wedged both of my legs in between his.

I pulled back slightly, beathing hard, only to trail small kisses from the corner of his mouth to the spot below his ear, above my mark, where I knew I could make him moan.

And moan he did.

"Seriously? I asked you to go to the store to buy stuff for dinner like twenty minutes ago. Can you stop swallowing each other for five seconds? I really need to get started on dinner."

I groaned and pulled away from Luke's neck where there were about five new hickeys. Resting my forehead against his, I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent.