THIRTY-SIX

jack's pov

by the end of the day, savannah had probably forced me into every store in rodeo drive to buy new clothes for london.

but despite that, today was probably the best day that i've had in a while. there's just something at savannah's company that makes me feel so relaxed and eased, and i could probably spend all week with her, if i could.

we came back to her apartment with various shopping bags each, yet only a few actually belonged to myself.

"i swear, shopping with women is a nightmare" i groaned, as i flopped onto the couch and intertwined my fingers on the back of my head.

savannah laughed, then took one of the bags that i was holding to her room, "good shopping is a sport, and guys should appreciate it more" she called out.

"yeah, you can repeat that when i see shopping in the olympics" i said back, and at this point, i knew that she'd be playfully rolling her eyes, instead of responding.

"hey, what are you doing?" i wondered, while still sitting down comfortably.

"trying on my favourite dress that i bought" savannah continued to speak from her room.

"...hey jack, do you mind coming in here and helping me zip it up?" she then asked, and i scratched the back of my neck.

"uh, yeah, sure" i eventually replied, just before i came into her room.

savannah had her back turned to me, and the white fitted dress that she was wearing, was unzipped, and revealed the back of her laced bra underneath.

i came closer and took held of the zip, that rested just on her lower back, while she moved her hair to one side of her shoulder.

"i just can't seem to reach it," she told me, and i began pulling the fragile zip higher.

"it's fine, i've got it..." i assured her.

the room abruptly overflowed with silence - excluding the sound of our breathing and the dress zipping up. i couldn't help, but focus on how perfect and gentle her skin looked. but the further the zip moved, the more the dress covered it up.

then my eyes helplessly gazed at her neck, and i suddenly remembered how soft her skin used to feel against my lips. i could tell that i was breathing quite heavily, by the time the zip slowly reached the top.

"thanks," savannah spoke, as she returned her long hair to dangling down her back. she quickly moved away from where we stood and went over to her mirror, to admire the white clothing.

she looked stunning. the dress fit perfectly around her curves, and memories of how hard it was for me to resist her at work a couple of weeks ago, rushed back.

"so, what do you think?" she questioned, while still checking out her reflection.

"you look incredible," i smiled, then shuffled my feet across the carpet to stand behind her in the mirror.

she was moving around, and looking at the dress in different angles. i ran my tongue over my lips, before gradually using one hand to move her hair to one side again.