The Decision

Sam and Dean came in the room. I looked up, Ethan standing beside me while he held Narnia and I held Harry.

"Hey! There's our little niece and nephew!" Dean exclaimed, overjoyed. I giggled.

"Which one's older?" Sam asked.

"Harry is." I responded.

"Harry? You named your kid Harry?" Dean asked, suddenly, he got smacked upside the head by Max.

"Don't be a douche bag Dean."

"Sorry.." Dean mumbles.

"What's the girl's name?" Sammy asked.

"Narnia." Ethan responded.

"Nar-" Dean started, but was again cut off by Max. I laughed. "Dude!" She exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. "It's fine. I know it's a very different name." I said.

"So, how are you two going to take care of twins if we're always on the road?" Max asked, and I could tell she was worried.

"We're still trying figure that one out ourselves," Ethan said.

"... Where's that girl?" I suddenly asked.

"What girl?" Sam asked.

"Paisley."

"Paisley? Who's that?" Dean asked.

"She was that blonde girl who came here with us. She was in the room when I was giving birth to Narnia, and she held my hand." I told them.

"Are you sure?" Max asked me.

"Yes. I'm sure. I was giving birth, I wasn't hallucinating."

"I'll find her." Sam volunteered, and I nodded in response.

Paisley's P.O.V.

I was about to walk out the front door of the hospital, when I was suddenly grabbed, my mouth covered, and dragged me into a empty room- a storage closet. I turned around to look at my kidnapper to see Sam Winchester.

"Shit."

"Paisley." Sam said, looking down on me. "What do you want?"

"Nothing, okay?" I lied.

He looked at me, giving me that look that was saying, 'If you don't tell me, you're not leaving this room.'

I sigh. "Look, you're sister doesn't remember, but I used to know her when we were little. She was three years old and I was 6. We were best friends, but then I found out about her family- how she hunts monsters and stuff. I wanted in, but her Mom had to move on before I could even ask her to train me."

"Okay." Sam nods, looking at me up and down. I suddenly remember him- standing at the Motel in a towel when I accidentally barged in. I felt my face get red, and saw him smirk. "So about you barging into our room-

I cut him off. "Don't even. I didn't mean to, and I didn't know you guys were in there. Especially you being...."

"Naked with only a towel on?" He asked, winking at me.

My face got beat red, and I nodded. "Yes. Anyway, I have to go.. So, if you'll excuse me-"

"That's no happening. You are coming to see Kat. And you're telling her how you know her." Sam said, grabbing my arm, and dragging me upstairs toward Katherine's room. I groaned.

Katherine's P.O.V.

"I think we might each take a kid.." I admitted after Sam left to find the girl.

"WHAT?!" Max and Dean both exclaim.

"No." Dean said.

"Why?" I asked. "We're always on the road, we can barely take care of ourselves- much less two babies!"

Dean got on his knees by my bed, and looked me in the eyes. "I do not want these two to go with out knowing the other twin like you, me, and Sam. Or them knowing the other parent! I will buy you a mini van if I have to! Just don't separate them. Please, Kit Kat."

I nodded, knowing he was right. "Okay. I won't separate my kids."

Ethan sighed in relief.

"Suddenly the door opened and Sam peeked his head through. "Guess who I found.."