Seeing The Cousins

Dean's P.O.V.

Both Sam and Kit Kat moved around in their seats as they slept. Kit Kat in the back- Sam up font.
"No!" Sammy yelled, stirring in his seat.
"Stop... Sam stop." Kit Kat moaned. Shit. Sam was having a nightmare and Kat has been watching his nightmares trying to figure out what is going on with him.
"Sam, Kat, wake up." I barked. They both gasped and shot up. Kat hitting her head on the door.
"Owe! Damn you, Dean!" she said. "Where are we?"
"Toledo, Ohio. Some guy had a 'stroke' and his eyes were scratched out. And you Sam had another nightmare." I said. She gave me the 'No shit Sherlock' face, and shook her head.
"Who?" she asked. I was officially confused, she wouldn't normally care who.
"Uh... Steven Shoemaker, why do you care?" I asked.
"Shit..." I heard her mumble. "That's my uncle. What happened?"
"That's what we're gonna find out. Let's go." I said, and got out of the car.
As we came inside, we then walked up to the receptionist. He looked Katherine up and down and I sneered. That basterd did not just check out my little sister. She saw and pulled down her shirt lower. What is she doing?
'I got an idea, now follow my lead.' She sent me.
"Hey, sweetie. I got a question for you," she said, leaning in closer. "Is there any possible way that we could see, Steve Shoemaker's body?"
"And you are?" he asked her.
"We're the med students." Sammy said.
"Sorry?"
"Oh, Doctor Fliglavitch didn't tell you?" I asked. "We talked to him on the phone- We're from Ohio State. He was supposed to show us the Shoemaker corpse. It's for our paper."
"Well, I'm sorry, he's at lunch." he said.
"Oh... Well can you show us the corpse?" Kathy asked, giving him the annual puppy dog eyes, and batting of eyelashes.
"I don't know I'm not supposed to..." he said, looking down Katherine's shirt.
"Please?" she asked. He finally gave in and showed us the body.
~
Katherine's P.O.V.

As soon as I saw my favorite uncle's body I couldn't handle it. I hid my face in Sam's chest. He understood and told me go wait in the car.
I sat in the car and waited for the boys- finally they came out.
"We have to visit the family." Sammy said. I nodded, handed him his jacket and got into the car.

*Shoemakers House*

When we arrived at the house people were already there. The funeral was earlier today. I saw a lot of people I knew, like my cousins friends, theirs family friends- etc.
We went inside and looked around everyone was in nice outfits.
"I feel underdressed." Dean said. We kept walking and I led them to the backyard where my cousins were. Donna and Lily.
"Donns!" I said, tearing up.
"Oh my God. Katherine?" she exclaimed. I smiled warmly.
"Katie!" Lily said, and ran over to me, hugging the life out of me.
"Who's this, Kate?" Charlie asked, she was one of me and Donna's friends.
"Oh- this is Sam and Dean. My brothers. Half." I said.
"As soon as I heard what happened- I came here straight away, I'm sorry Don..." I said. "Were there even any signs or a stroke? Migraines- dizziness?" I asked. Charlie looked at me suspiciously.
"No." she said.
"That's because it wasn't a stroke." Lily said, I never noticed but she was really quiet.
"Lily don't say that." Donna said.
"What?" Sammy asked.
"I'm sorry, she's just upset." Donna said.
"No it happened because of me." Lily insisted.
"Sweetie don't say that." Donna argued.
"Lil's," I said, concerned, "why would you say something like that?"
"Right before he died, I said it." she said.
"Said what?" Dean asked.
"Bloody Mary 3 times in the bathroom mirror." She said. both Sam and I tensed up. I saw Dean raise an eyebrow. "She took his eyes, that's what she does."
"That is not why Dad died. This isn't your fault." Donna said.
"I think your sister is right, Lily. There's no way it could've been Bloody Mary. Your dad didn't say it did he?" Asked Dean.
"No, I don't think so..." Lily said. Dean, Sammy, and I all looked at each other, something was going on here.