Sam and Dean's Home

The Next Day
"You used to own the garage together?" Dean asked.
"Yeah we use to a long time ago. Matter of fact, must be 20 years since John disappeared. So why are the cops so interested all the sudden?" Gunther asked.
"We've been reopening old unsolved cases, and the Winchester was one of them. So, after the fire was there a different behavior in John? Anything weird?" I covered quickly.
"Uh-uh. Well, what do you wanna know?" the elder asked.
"Whatever you remember. Whatever sticks out in your mind." Dean said.
"He was a stubborn bastard. I remember that." Oh god.. I'm so lucky I have a poker face, otherwise I'd be on the floor laughing my ass off... "And uh.." Gunther continued, "Oh, whatever the game, he hated to loose, you know? It was that whole marine thing. But, uh.. Well, he sure loved Mary, and doted on those kids." Ouch... I don't know if my dad loved my mom or not. Dad never really wanted to talk about her with me around. But, I find it really awkward when they talk about their mom. It just shows how much I'm not their full sister.
"But that was before the fire." Sam suggested. I don't think they really wanted to hear anything about their mom. Or they could tell how awkward it made me feel.
"That's right," Gunther responded.
"He ever talk about that night?" Sam questioned. Okay... Guess not.
"No, not at first." Gunther admitted. "I think he was in shock."
"Right, but eventually-" Sam cut himself off, and Dean glanced at Sam. "What did he say about it?"
"Oh, he wasn't thinking straight. He said, uh- he said something caused that fire and killed Mary."
"He ever say what did it?" I asked. Gunther looked at me like I was crazy.
"Nothing did it. It was and accident. An electrical shortage in the ceiling or the walls or something." Gunther said. We all looked at each other, then back to Gunther. "I begged him to get some help, but..."
"But what?" Dean asked, rather rudely.
"Oh, it just got worse and worse."
"How?"
"Oh, he started reading these strange old books. He started going to see this palm reader in town."
"Palm reader? You got a name?" Dean asked.
Gunther scoffs, "Uh no."
Missouri Mosley's
We sat in the waiting room- well I sat on Sam's lap, cause I'm half asleep... I don't see why they couldn't of left me in the car, while I took my nap.
Whatever.
A voice suddenly came and we turned to see a black woman and a man come out. She must be Missouri.
"All right, then. Don't you worry about a thing. Your wife's crazy about you." She said, her voice airy, she chuckles. The man thanks her and he leaves. "Whew! Poor bastard- his woman is cold-bangin' the gardener."
"Why didn't you tell him?" Dean questions.
"People don't come in here for the truth. They come for good news." She said. Sam looks at the floor. 'She's got a point.' He thought. I chuckled. "Well? Sam, Dean, Katie, come on already. I ain't got all day." I looked at her- shocked. SHE KNEW MY NICKNAME?!
Woah...
Sam looked to me. 'Get off.' He thought.
"Nooooo...... Carry me. You owe me, sasquatch." I wined (out loud), after what he said to me two nights ago, he does.
He sighed and carried me to the back room, while Dean follows behind us, chuckling. I berried my head in Sam's chest, God, I... Was... So... TIRED!!!!!!
"Well, let me look at you." She says, laughing. Damn it! I need my beauty sleep + plus she woke me up... :( "Oh, you boys grew up handsome. And you were one goofy little kid too." She said, pointing to Dean, then looked to me as I was laughing my ass off. "And how beautiful of a girl you are!" I blushed, and hid in Sam's chest again.
"Sam..." She breaths heavily, taking his hand. "Oh honey. I'm sorry about your girlfriend. But it's not gonna happen to her. And your father..." I looked right at her, and deep in her eyes...

+VISION/MIND READING+
Missouri comes into the room, and sees John Winchester in her back room. But she isn't fazed one bit.
"John Winchester." She greeted him. "Why ya' here, John?"
"I need your help."
"Give me your hand." She took his hand and saw what has happened in the years she hasn't seen him. He has a daughter, the daughter's mother died exactly like Mary, he led his boys and that girl on a wild ass goose chase, and he's hunting the demon.
"John!" She scolded. "Go find your children and apologize."
"I can't. I just can't." He said...
+VISION/MIND READING OVER+