Fuuuuuck! I hate Asylums...

"No, Dad was in California last time we heard from him." Sam said into his phone, as Dean looked through Dad's journal. Again. And I just sat on the bed Sam and I share. Sam and I have gotten to best friends again, and we don't really fight. Unless I'm put in the middle of theirs. "We just thought if he comes to you for munitions, maybe you've seen him in the last few weeks. Just call us if you hear anything. Thanks." Sam said, hanging up the cell. God, I'm tired.
"Caleb hasn't heard from him?" Dean asked. I remember Caleb. My mom would drop me off at either his or Bobby's house when I was little, so I wouldn't be home alone.
"Nope. Neither has Jefferson or Pastor Jim. What about the journal? Any leads there?" Sam asked.
Dean sighed, "No. Last time I looked. Nothing I can make out." Dean chuckles, "I love the guy, but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."
"You know maybe we should call the feds, file a missing person's." Sam suggested, cutting in.
I spoke up, "We've talked about this, Sammy, Dad would be pissed if we put the feds on his tale. Besides... What if Dad doesn't want to be found?"
"What are you talking about Kat? Do you know something we don't?" Sam asked.
"Ummm.. about that-" Sam cut me off.
"Are you keeping something from us?"
"Missouri. I read her mind. She knew where Dad was." Dean's phone started ringing, and he began searching for it. "Look, I was going tel-"
"When? When were you going to tell us Katherine?" Sam asked.
"You know now!" I shouted. "Does it really matter when I was going to tell you?" Dean seemed to have found his, phone, because the ringing had stopped. I looked at him to see him staring at his phone confused, then scoffs. "I don't believe it."
"What?" Sam asks.
"It's a- a text message. It's coordinates." I looked to Dean. What?
Couple minutes later Dean was on Sam's laptop, looking up the coordinates. "Do you really think Dad was texting us?" Sam asked.
Dean shrugged. "He's given us coordinates before." I said.
"The man can barely work a toaster, Katherine." Sam said. 'Okay, that was kind of funny..' I thought.
"Sam this is good news. It means he's okay- or alive." Dean said, as I laid on Dean's bed, grabbing the blanket I got for my birthday last year.
"Was there a number on the caller i.d.?"
"It said 'Unknown'."
"Okay, well, where do the coordinates point?" Sam pushed. He is asking A LOT of questions today...
"That's the interesting part, Rockford, Illinois."
"Okay, and that's interesting how?"
"OH MY GOD! Sam!" I moaned. "Stop asking so many questions. I wanna sleep in peace."
The both ignored me. "I checked the local Rockford paper. Take a look at this. This cop, Walter Kelly, comes home from his shift, shoots his wife, then puts the gun in his mouth, blows his brains out. Earlier that night,Kelly and his partner responded to a call at the Roosevelt Asylum." Dean said. Just hearing the word Asylum, sends chills down my spine.
"Okay, I'm not following. What does this have to do with us?" I finally asked, getting up, keeping the blanket wrapped around me and standing next to them.
"Dad earmarked the same asylum in the journal. Let's see. Here. 'Seven unconfirmed sightings, two deaths'- till last week, at least. I think this is where he wants us to go." Dean says. Sam scoffs and puts his hands behind his head. "This is a job." Sam says, quietly. "Dad wants us to work a job."
"Maybe we'll meet up with him. Maybe he's there."
"OR maybe he's sending us off, his trail." I said.
"He could be sending us there by ourselves." Sam added.
"Who cares? If he wants us there it's good enough for me." Dean said, closing the laptop. "This doesn't strike you as weird- the texting the coordinates?" Sam asks, as Dean puts Sam's laptop in his bag.
"Sam. Dad's telling us to go somewhere. We're going." Dean ordered, turning around. I made a face and stuck my tongue out at him. I could hear Sam chucking. I turned to him. "I'm sorry Sam. But we have got to stop fighting. If I don't tell you something, I have a good reason for it. Missouri told me not to tell you guys. I was just going to wait until we were far enough from her, so you can't go back and yell at her, for not telling us." I explained. He nodded, and looked at the ground. He was ashamed.. "Don't be so ashamed because we fought Sam. You and Dean fight all the time."
"Yeah, but your my little sister. I shouldn't be fighting with you at all." Sam told me.
"Hey, I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself." He chuckled. "Yeah, yeah you can."

Bar
I sat at the bar, sitting on the counter, drinking a beer. I'm pretty sure I was drunk because I was flirting with really cute guy. Dean came up to the man I know is the police officer and started talking to him. The officer became annoyed, I could feel his feelings from here.
"A week ago, my partner was sitting in that chair, and now he's dead. Are you gonna ambush me here?" Gunderson asked.
"Sorry, but I need to know what happened." Dean said.
Sam suddenly came up-just like the plan-, pushing Dean out of the chair. "How about leaving the poor guy alone, huh?! The man's and officer! Why don't you show a little respect?!" Everyone stared at them. I looked to the boy, and told him I'd be right back, and went up to Sam.
"Hey, you alright?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He said, kissing my forehead. "Go back to you little boyfriend." He teased.
I rolled my eyes. "Shut up."
"You didn't have to do that." Gunderson told Sam.
"Yeah, of course I did. That guy's a serious jerk. Let me buy you a beer, huh?"
"Thanks."
About half an hour later, Sam came over to Ethan and I. "Come on we gotta go."
"Sammy I wanna stay." I giggled. I was so drunk...
"Oh, Kathy... Are you drunk?" Sam asked. I laughed.
"Yes." I said, seriously. "I mean, no... Maybe?"
Sam sighed. "Say goodbye to your friend." I rolled my eyes.
"Bye Ethan." I said, kissing him.
Sam then decided to pick me up bridal style and carry me out of the bar. "I can walk you know." I told him, pouting.
"Bullshit. You could barely walk from me to the bar and back. And you weren't even as drunk as you are now." Sam said.
"You shoved me kind of hard in there, buddy boy." Dean said. 
"Oh, hush, you big baby." I giggled, uncontrollably.
"I had to sell it, didn't I?" Sam said. "It's method acting."
"Huh?" Dean asked, stupidly. I laughed. "Why you so stupid???" I asked, laughing again.
"Okay, how many drinks did miss invincible have?" Dean asked, shaking his head slowly.
"Ummmmm.............. 21?" I said, but it came out more of a question, then began giggling. Sam rolled his eyes and helped me into the car.
"What'd you find out from Gunderson?" Dean asked.
"So, Walker Kelly was a good cop. Head of his class, even- keeled. He had a bright future ahead of him."
" What about at home?"
"He and his wife had a few fights, like everyone. But it was mostly smooth sailing. They were even talking about having kids."
"Either Kelly had some crazy waiting to bust out or something else did it to him."
"Right."
"What did Gunderson tell you about the asylum?"
"A lot." And that's when I was out like a light.

Motel
I woke up to a burning sensation coming up my throat. SHIT! I was gonna throw up. I ran to the toilet and let all the bile out. You have got to me kidding me. Really? A hangover? Now?! I got up off the floor, and looked in the room. The boys weren't here and it was 10:00 a.m. I then, went to the night stand and grabbed my phone, calling Dean. He answered on the 2nd ring. "Goooood morning Vietnam!!!!" Dean yelled, causing me to clutch my head. It was pounding against my skull.
"Fuck you, Dean." I growled. "Awe, does someone have headache?" Dean laughed. I rolled my eyes.
"Where is the Aleve?" I groaned. "Bathroom. I'd take a lot if I were you. Then take a little Kat nap." I rolled my eyes again. " Whatever, asshole." I mumbled, and hung up before he could reply. I went into the bathroom, grabbed 6 pills and took one at a time. I then laid on the bed and was out, going into my dreams.

Later That Night
Sam turned on his tripod, I held the flashlight, and Dean turned on the EMF. We turned left when I asked if Dean got any readings.
"Yeah, big time." He responded.
 "This places is orbing like crazy." Sam said. Dean and I looked at the screen to see orbs floating around. "There's probably multiple spirits out and about." I said.
"And if these unrecovered bodies are causing the haunting?" Sam asked.
"We go the to find them and burn them." Dean said. "Just be careful though, the only thing that makes me more nervous than a pissed off spirit, is a pissed off spirit of a psycho killer." I rolled my eyes.
I thought I saw movement behind me, so I turned. The boys must have saw it too, because they turned as well. There was nothing, so we moved on.
Sam and I went into the big room while Dean checked the hallway that read to a small room. I seriously couldn't be alone for two seconds or I might start hyperventilating.
Sam looked around the room through the camera and I moved the flashlight with it. We turned and a woman stood there, I screamed and hid behind Sam, who gasped jumping back, and backing up more and more as she got closer. She had something in her eye, and blood dripped down her face. "Dean! Dean!!" Sam yelled. "Shotgun!" 
"Sam, Kathy, get down!" Dean yelled. But I couldn't move a muscle. I was paralyzed. Sam dragged me to the ground, and covered my body with his. Dean shot, and the woman disappeared like she was never there. "Why didn't you move, Kathy?" Sam asked, worried. I never actually told the boys I was terrified of asylums, mostly because they never asked, and plus I didn't want Dean to tease me. But- it was like she didn't want to hurt us, she just was reaching out for us.
"It was weird." I said.
"You're telling me. You're the one who wouldn't move, when there's a gun about to be shot." Dean said, I rolled my eyes.
"No, Dean, I mean, it was weird she didn't attack us." I said, Sam nodded.
"It looked pretty aggro from where I was standing."
"She didn't hurt us. She didn't even try." Sam said. "So, if she didn't want to hurt us, then what did she want?" Suddenly, a thud, and whimpering came from the room next to us. Sam grabbed the flashlight from me, and Dean held up the gun. They advanced a bed and motioned for me to stay where I was.
Sam, moved the bed in one fast motion, and behind it was a girl, with long, blonde hair. She seemed to look around my age. The boys motioned for me to come over, as she yelped terrified.
"Hey," I said, coming up. "It's alright, we're not gonna hurt you. It's okay." I reassured, and helped her up.
"What's you're name?" Dean asked.
"Katherine. Kat." She said, and I laughed, she looked to me. "Why are you laughing?"
"I'm Katherine." I said, pointing to myself, then pointiong to the boys, "This is Sam and Dean, my brothers."
"What are you doing here?" Sam asked concerned.
"Um... My boyfriend, Gavin-" Kat started.
"Is he here?" Dean asked. "Somewhere." She responded. "He thought it would be fun, try and see some ghosts. I thought it was all just... You know... Pretend." She said, covering herself up more with her sweater. "I've seen things. I heard Gavin scream and-"

"Alright, Kat. Sam and Kathy is gonna get you out of here. Then we're gonna find your boyfriend." Dean said. Behind his back, Sam and I gave him, an 'Oh, am I?' look.
"No, no. I'm not gonna leave without Gavin. I'm coming with you." Kat claimed.
"This is dangerous stuff." I said.
"That's why I've got to find him." Kat said.
"All right, I guess we're gonna split up, then. Let's go." Dean sighed.