So.. It's A Shadow Demon?

In case you guys didn't know, that ^^^^^ is Andrew Garfeild as Ethan. <3 Don't judge, this boy is HAWT!

www.polyvore.com/shadow/set?id=14...
Sam, Dean, and I all exited the bar, and you could practically feel the tension building up.
"Who the hell was she?" Dean asked.
"I don't really know. I only met her once. Meeting up with her again? I don't know, guys. It's weird." Sam said. I so don't want to hear a fight, at the moment..
"What was she saying- I treat you like luggage?" Dean asked, irritated. I sighed deeply. "So, what? Were you bitching about me to some chick? And telling her all about, Katherine?"
"Look, I'm sorry, Dean. It was when we had that huge fight when I was in that bus stop in Indiana. And don't tell when I can or cannot say good things about my little sister, you're the one who left her in the middle of no where." Sam argued, and sighed, then continued. "But, that's not important-"
"Is there even any truth to what she's saying?" Dean cut off. "I mean, am I keeping you against your will, Sam?"
"No, of course not. Now, would you listen?" Sam exclaimed.
"Stop it!" I yelled. "You two, are making a HUGE mistake by making a pregnant teenager mad. Stop arguing. And, both of you, stop bringing me into your fucking stupid, ass, arguments."
"Okay, well, then..." Dean carried on. "Go on, Sam."
"I think there's something strange going on here, Dean." Sam explained.
"Yeah, tell me about it. She wasn't even into me," Dean said, which caused me to slap him in the stomach. He flinched, groaning, and placed a hand on his stomach. I giggled, I didn't even hit him that hard.
Sam rolled his eyes at Dean. "No, man, I mean, like our kind of strange. Like maybe even a lead."
"Why do you say that?" I asked, immediately thinking of not being able to read her thoughts, and sensing any kind of energy around her.
"I met Meg weeks ago literally on the side of the road. And now, I run into her in some random Chicago bar- the same bar whee a waitress was slaughtered by something supernatural you don't think that's weird?" Sam went on.
"I don't know, random coincidence. It happens." Dean answered.
"Well, yeah, it happens, but not to us. Look, I could be wrong. I'm just saying, there's something about this girl that I can't quite put my finger on." Sam said.
"But I bet you'd like to," Dean smirked. "But maybe she's not a suspect. M-Maybe you a thing for her, huh? Maybe, you're thinking too much with your upstairs brain, huh?" I but my lip, trying not to let out a giggle.
"Do me a favor. Check and see if there's really a Meg Masters from Massachusetts. And see if you can't dig anything up on that symbol on Meredith's floor." Sam said, and I groaned.
"What are you going to do?" Dean asked.
"I'm gonna watch Meg." Sam said simply.
Dean laughed, "Yeah."
"I just want to see what's what. Better safe than sorry, right?" Sam asked, as I finally let out a laugh.
"All right, you little pervert," I chuckled.
"Hey." Sam said.
"Yeah, yeah. We're going. We're going." I said, "I sure as hell, ain't gonna watch you, watch a girl." Dean and I then turned laughing under our breaths. Then, I got serious. "Why the hell did you have to bring up the luggage thing, Dean? We already discussed this. You left me in the middle of no where, and you let Sam walk away."
"Look, it bothers me, do we drag you against your will?" Dean asked.
"No! Jesus Christ, Dean. If you don't stop, I will go watch Sam be a little fucking perv." I threatened.
After we got to the Motel, I collapsed on the bed and went to sleep, telling Dean to wake me in an hour or two. What? Pregnant woman has got to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"KIT KAT WAKE UP!" Dean yelled across the room, and throws a pillow at my head. It hits me, and I sit up with pure rage, but then I see he's on the phone. "Anyway, it's a sigil for a daeva."
I get out of bed and get up close behind Dean. "It translates to 'demon of darkness'-" Dean said, putting his phone on speaker, then continues. "Zoroastrian demons, and they're savage, animalistic, nasty attitudes- kind of like demonic pit bulls."
"How did you figure that out?" Sam's voice asked.
"Jesus, I read it man. You don't have a corner on paper chasing around here."
"Oh yeah?" Sam dared. "Name the last book you read."
Dean hesitated. I smiled, and placed my elbows on the back of Dean's chair. "All right, I called Dad's friend Caleb. He told me, all right. Kathy was asleep, and you know how she gets, she doesn't like to be awakened up."
"Anyway, here's the thing. These uh, these daevas, they have to be summoned. Conjured." Dean said.
'God, this is boring, why the fuck did you wake me up?' I thought to Dean, smacking him.
"So someone's controlling it?" Sam asked.
"Yeah, that's what I'm saying. And from what I gather, it's pretty risky business, too. These suckers tend to bite the hand that feeds them... And the arms and the torsos." Dean said.
"So, what do they look like?"
"Well, no one knows. Nobody's seen them for a couple of millennia. Summoning a demon that ancient, someone really knows their stuff. I think we've got a major player in town." Dean said.
"So... It's a shadow demon?" I asked. "You said it's a demon of darkness, so, it hides in the shadows."
"Damn you, and your smartness," Dean grumbled, then said to Sam. "Now, why don't you go give that girl a private strip-o-gram?"
"Oh, God, Sam, please don't." I groaned.
"Bite me." Sam said.
"Bite her." Dean responded. "Don't leave teeth marks, though. It-"
Then the dial tone sounded, and I looked to see Sam hung up.
I looked to Dean. "Really? ....Yeah, and Sam's the perv."
Dean closed his phone, and I grabbed the pillow from my bed, and began repeatedly hitting Dean with it. "Ow! Kath- Kat- Kit Kat stop it!" He said while it was hitting him. I stopped, and he looked at me exasperated. "What was that for?"
"For waking me up." I said, walking back to bed, and laying down, putting my self in a blanket burrito. But before I could even close my eyes, there was a repeated, fast, knocking at the door, Dean and I looked up, and he got up, and slowly opened the door. A girl suddenly barged in, and I screamed in shock. She turned back to the door, and closed it, and locked it.
"What the hell?" I yelled. She turned. Her eyes, got wide, and her face got a bright red.
"Um, sorry, someone just tried to grab me, so I ran to the nearest place, and I saw the Motel, so I-" she spoke really quickly, but I could tell she was lying, right then, and there.
"Stop." I said, getting out of bed. "I know you're lying. So, how about you tell me the truth?"
She smirked. "You're good... Okay, fine. The name is Maxine Rose Aahworth, but you can call me Max. About over a year ago, I developed these powers, I can move things with my mind, I don't know how, and I don't know why."
"Good girl." I responded, knowing she was telling the truth.
"Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught," She said, shrugging. I smiled, nodding.
"Yeah, I guess you're right."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Max and I sat on the bed, as Sam came in, totally oblivious to Max.
"Dude, I've got to talk to you." They both said, at the exact same time... Freaky.
Sam started blurting out stuff about daevas and Meg being the summoner of them. I had to yell at him and throw a pillow, to get him to stop talking to notice Max. But when we all looked at Max, she wasn't surprised at all. She found out about the impossible soon after her powers came. Hm.. Well, I'm learning to like this girl. "Okay, well go on, Sam."
Sam went on and when he was finished, Dean responded.
"So hot little, Meg is summoning the daeva?" Dean asked.
"It looks like she was using that black alter to control the thing." Sam said.
"So Sammy's got a thing for the bad girl," Dean said, both him and Max chuckling. I swear, this girl is like girl version of Dean.
"Damn it." I groaned putting my head in my hands. "I'm so sorry, Sam."
"What?" He asked.
"I thought that she was nice, and there was just something wrong with my powers and I was imagining things, but now I know... Ugh, Meg, I couldn't read her mind, or sense her. It was like she was blocking my powers. But, I swear I thought I saw her smirking at me. Like, evilly. I thought it was just my imagination." I explained.
"It's okay, Katie. It's fine." Sam reassured.
"So what about that bowl thing? She was actually talking into it?" I asked.
"Yeah, the way witches used to scry into crystal balls. She was communicating with someone."
"Okay, but with who? The daeva?" I asked.
"No, it couldn't be, Dean even said the things were savages. No, this was someone different, someone who's giving her orders, someone who's coming to that warehouse." Sam said.
Dean suddenly looked like he had a face of realization. He went over to the table, and flipped through a file or something.
"Holy crap."
"What?" Sam asked, raising his eyebrows.
"What I was gonna tell you earlier. I pulled a favor with my..." Dean hesitated, glancing to Max. "...friend Amy over at the police department. Complete records of the two records of the two victims. We missed something the first time." I then, went over to Dean and glanced over his shoulder, looking at the papers. I stood there frozen looking at the two files, then looked at Dean.
"And these are ligit?" I asked, he nodded in response.
"What is it?" Sam asked.
"The first victim- the old man? He spent his whole life in Chicago, but look where he was born." I said, pointing to the place.
"Lawrence, Kansas." Sam said, reading the words.
"Mm-hmm. Meredith- the second victim? It turns out she was adopted. And guess where she's from?" Dean asks.
"Hmm.." Maxine spoke out. "Let me take a wild guess.. Lawrence, Kansas?"
"Yeah." I told her.
"What's so special about that place?" She asked.
I cleared my throat, then walked over to her. "Before Sam and Dean were hunters, they lived in Lawrence, Kansas. When Sam turned 6 months, that night, their mom died."
"But I thought you were their sister...?"
"Half sister." I corrected.
"I mean, that is where the demon killed Mom." Sam said. "That's where everything started. So, you think Meg's tied up with the demon?"
"Well, I sure as hell think it's a pretty good possibility." I said.
"But I don't understand, that the significance of Lawrence?" Sam asked. "And how do these Daeva things fit in?"
"Beats me, but I say we trash that black alter, grab Meg, and have ourselves a friendly little interrogation." Dean said.
"No, we can't. We shouldn't tip her off. We got to stake out that warehouse. We got to see who... Or what is showing up to meet her." Sam argued.
"I don't care what we do, but I'll tell you guys one thing. We shouldn't do this alone." I said, suggesting Dad.
~~~~~~~
I sat at the table, after getting changed into different clothes, and told Maxine what's going on. And about the things we do, and hunt. Of course I had to show her the journal, and I have a feeling we can trust this girl.
"Voice mail?" Sam asked, coming in with the bags.
"Yeah." He responded and I sighed.
"Geez. What'd you get?" Dean asked, hearing the clanging of the bag.
"I ransacked that trunk- holy water- every weapon that I could think of. Exotcism ritual from about a half-dozen religions. I'm not sure what to expect, so I guess we should just expect everything, huh?" Sam asked, and Dean nodded. They started loading guns, and I looked over to Maxine to see her looking at Dean. He sees her, and smirks, sending her a wink. She blushed, and I bit my lip, holding in my laugh.
"Well, I'm gonna go get some air. Max, come with me." I said, she looked to me, and nodded, following me outside. "So... I saw that back there."
"What do you mean?" She asked, closing the door behind her.
"You and Dean." I giggled. 'It's kinda obvious.' I then thought to her.
She sighed. 'You could feel my affection to him, couldn't you?'
"I could've felt that a mile away." I laughed.
"Oh, well, thanks for making me feel better about that!" She laughed.
"Oh, you're welcome."
'It wouldn't happen anyway,' she thought.
'Why not?'
'Have you not met your brother? There are a lot more pretty girls than me, and he would cheat on me in a split second. Plus, I mean, I just met the guy.' she thought, shaking her head.
"You really think that way about yourself?" I asked.
"Yeah."
"Well, you're extremely wrong. Don't ever think that. And about the just meeting him? Just get to know him more." I reasoned.
"Yeah, okay."
"All right, girls, stop your gossiping, time to go." Dean said, coming out.
~~~~~~~~
Next thing I know, we were in an old elevator shaft, and we were looking right at Meg as she chanted something. One by one, we climbed through the gap between the wall and the gate, me being careful of my stomach. We slowly, went to the back of the room, hiding behind boxes. Each of us pointing a gun at Meg. I hope Maxine has really good aim.
Suddenly, Meg stop chanting as Sam switched his hand gun with a shotgun. "Guy. Hiding is a little bit childish, don't you think?" The boys look to each other, then to me and Max. I read their minds, they were wondering how the hell she heard us.
"That didn't work out like planned." Dean remarked.
"When does anything?" I whispered.
"Why don't you three come out?" She asked. I smirked, but dropped it as soon as she said, "No, wait there's another." We stood up slowly, not wavering the guns.
"Sam, I have to say, this puts a real crimp in our relationship."
"Yeah, tell me about it," he scoffed.
"So, where's your little Daeva friend?" Dean asked.
"Around." She responded, then looked toward Maxine. "Who's this?"
Before I could, Dean stood protectively in front of Max, causing me to smile slightly.
"None of your concern." He snarled.
"Well, that shotgun's not gonna do much good."
"Oh, don't worry, sweetheart. The shotguns not for the demon." Dean said.
"So, who is it, Meg? Who's coming? Who are you waiting for?" I asked.
"You."
Confused, as fuck, Sam suddenly got attacked, and I felt a sharp ass pain in my shoulder, and was thrown across the room, covering my stomach, I felt myself land on the floor, and I blacked out.
~~
I woke up, tied to a pole, next to Sam. Dean and Max were right across from me. "Hey, Sam, don't take this the wrong way, but your girlfriend... is a bitch." Dean said.
"This, the whole thing, was a trap." Sam shook his head. "running into you at the bar, following you here, hearing what you had to say- it was all a set up, wasn't it?" Sam asked.
Meg chuckles. And Sam continues, "And that the victims were from Lawrence."
"It doesn't mean anything. It was just to draw you all in, that's all." She said, shrugging.
"You killed those two people for nothing." I growled.
"Sweetheart, I've killed a lot more for a lot less," she smirked.
"You trapped us. Good for you. It's Miller time. Why don't you just kill us already?" Max spoke up.
"Oh, so she speaks, does she?" Meg asked, Maxine rolls her eyes. "Not very quick on the uptake, are we? This trap isn't for you. Especially, you. I could kill you right now, you're no worth to me, but you are worth something to them. So I won't kill you. Yet."
"Dad." Sam said. "It's a trap for Dad."
"Oh, sweetheart, you're dumber that you look. 'Cause even if Dad was in town, which he is not, he wouldn't walk into something like this. He's too good." Dean smirked.
"He is pretty good, I'll give you that." Meg said, standing up, and going up to Dean, and moving his feet so she could practically sit on his lap. Maxine's jaw clenched. "He has one weakness."
"What's that?"
"You. He lets his guard down around his boys, and his little Hope, lets his emotions cloud his judgement. I happen to know he is in town, and he'll come and try to save you. And then the daevas will kill everybody- nice and slow... and messy." Meg said, glancing at Sam and I.
"Well, I've got news for you. It's gonna a lot more than some.. shadow to kill him." Dean said.
"Oh, the daevas are in the room here. They're invisible. Their shadows are the only part you can see." Meg said.
"Why are you doing this, Meg? What kind of deal you got worked out here, huh... And with who?"
"I'm doing this for the same reasons you do what you do- loyalty, love. Like the love you had for Mommy... And Jess."
"Go to hell."
"Baby, I'm already there." She smiled, then crawled over to him.
"Come on, Sam. There's no need to be nasty." She sighed, seductively. Okay, ew, gross. She breathed in his scent, and whispered in his ear. "I think we both know... How you really feel about me. You know..." She said, sitting on Sam's lap. "... I saw you... Watching me... Changing in my apartment." I pulled a face, okay, I really didn't need to know that. "It turned you on, didn't it?"
"Get a room, you two." Dean said.
"I didn't mind." Meg whispered in his ear, making me want to throw up. "I liked that you were watching me. Come on, Sammy, you and I can I still have a little dirty fun." I gagged. Okay, Jesus, that's just nasty.
"You want to have fun? Go ahead, then. I'm a little tied up right now." Sam faked chuckled. I mean I know Sam enough to know when he's fake laughing, or really laughing. Meg smiled, and began sucking on his neck. EW! I slowly, and quietly pulled out my knife, and began cutting at the ropes.
I slowly close my eyes, as you could hear a knife scratch against a surface. Meg got up, and went over to Dean, and took the small knife from Dean, and threw it across the room. Dean chuckles, and Meg went back to Sam.
"Now, were you just trying to distract me while your brother cuts free?" Meg asks Sam, centimeters from his face.
"No." Sam denies. "No. I was because Katie and I have a knife of our own." Sam grabs her shoulders, and bumped heads with Meg. I ripped the binds, and Sam groans. I get up, and go to Maxine, cutting the ropes on her hands, then give her the knife, to cut Dean's ropes.
"Sam," Dean said, while Maxine cut the ropes. "Get the altar."
Sam gets up, and goes up to the altar, flipping it. I look to the light on the wall, and see the daevas going towards Meg. She is dragged away, and towards the window, and then was thrown out. I ran over to the window, to see her fall to the ground, and to here death. Dean, Sam, and Maxine, all come and look out the window.
"So, I guess the daevas didn't like being bossed around." Sam said.
"I guess not. Hey, Sam?" Dean asked, placing his arm on top of Maxine's head.
"Hmm?" Sam responded.
"Next time you want to get laid, find a girl that's not so buckets of crazy, huh?" Dean asked.
We then all leave the building and to the Motel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why don't you just leave that stuff in the car?" I asked Sam.
"I said it before, and I'll say it again- better safe than sorry." Sam responded, as Dean unlocked the door, and we all went inside. I was so fucking tired, but I had to get my shoulder looked at, and maybe stitched up.
"Hey!" Dean suddenly said, loudly, causing me to jump. I looked up to see a man there. He turned and I gasped at the face I saw.
"Daddy?" I asked, tears, coming through, the tears falling down my cheeks. I ran to him and hugged him, minding my stomach. We swayed slightly, Dad pulled back, and looked down at my stomach, smiling.
"Hey, Baby girl. Not much of my little girl anymore. You're having your own little kid." He sighed.
"I'll always be your little girl, Dad." I smiled.
"Well, I have a surprise for you." Dad moves, and I see another man there that I didn't notice.
Dad started talking to the boys, and I observed the guy in front of me.
He was tall, and you could see the glasses on his face. Even in the dark. He turned, my hand flying to my mouth, as I covered my sob. Ethan. My Ethan.. He was here, he was here. I smiled, my bottom lip quivering.
"E-Ethan?" I asked. He nodded. "How the hell did you find me?"
"I knew your dad when I was little," he said. "We met up, caught up, and he told me about you, I knew it was you, so John and I- went on, waiting for something to happen. I got punched in the face for sleeping with you, but- it was worth it."
I felt more tears fall, and Ethan pulled me into a hug. I actually had to get on my toes to hug him. I cried in his shoulder as he kissed my hair.
"I missed you. I did." I cried.
"It's okay. It's okay. I'm sorry. I'm so, so, sorry." He apologized, and I heard a sniffle. I smiled slightly, as I held him, and he held me. He broke our hug, and he bent down to my stomach, pulling up my shirt, and kissing my baby bump lightly.
Suddenly, a bang sounded through the room. I turned to see Dad on the floor. Then hear Sam, and Maxine scream out in pain. Dean was yanked back and towards the wall as he yelled, "No!"
I felt my body being pushed backwards, and toward the floor, and saw Ethan's body spin in the air, and his side hit the wall. I heard my dad, my Dean's, Maxine, and Ethan screaming in pain, and then I heard my scream.. It was a blood curling one. I down to see the scars I tried my best to hide, are being shown, and over every single old scar, a new cut is made.
"Shut your eyes!" Sam yelled. "This thing, their shadow demons, so let's light 'em up!" Sam set off a flare, and after the daevas disappeared, I felt someone help me up, and guide to the door, then another person grab my hand, as we coughed, running out of the building. Dad, Sam, and Dean were in front of us.
"All right, come on, we need to hurry, as soon as the flare's out, they'll be back." Sam said.
"Wait, wait!" Dean said. "Sam, wait. Dad you can't come with us."
"What? What are you talking about?" Sam asked, and I looked at him with Sam eyes.
"You five, you're beat to hell." Dad said.
"We'll be fine, John." Ethan said.
"Dean, we should stick together! We'll go after those-"
"Sam, listen to him!" I yelled. "We almost got Dad killed in there. My baby could've died in there."
"Don't you understand? They're not gonna stop. They're gonna try again. They're gonna use us to get to him. I mean, Meg was right. Dad's vulnerable when he's with us. He... He's stronger without us around." Dean said.
"Dad..." Sam said. placing his hand on his shoulder. "No. After everything, after all the time we spent looking for you, please. I've got to be a part of this fight."
"Sammy, this part is just starting, and we are all gonna have a part to play. For now, you've got to trust me, son. Okay? You've got to let me go." Dad spoke to my brother. He cried as he took his hand off Dad's shoulder, patting it once. He looked at all of us, and left towards his truck.
"Be careful, kids." He said, and got in his truck, closing the door behind him, then starting the truck.
"Come on." Dean said. We all piled into the Impala, and sat on Ethan's lap. For a moment, we sat there, watching as our dad's truck drove away to God knows where. The boys look back to me, and we all nodded, put the car in reverse, and then drove onto the road.

A/N: Okay, so for my suckyness, I made this HUGE chapter. Yay! I love the Ethan and Katherine moment.. What should be their ship name? And what would be Maxine's and Dean's. It's so cute! All right, I love you my teddy bears! Goodnight, and I hope you liked the chapter!
Comment, Heart, and/or Follow! Thx, BYYYYEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, this chapter is 15 pages, and 4,320 words.