twelve

✿✿✿✿

"Howell, truth or dare?"

"U-uh," I stuttered. If I said truth, he'd probably ask me who I like or something relating to that category. If I said dare, he'd probably make me do something either sexual, stupid, or both. "Dare."

Phil's eyes glinted. "I dare you to kiss the cutest boy in the room."

My eyes went wide. "You're shitting me."

"Well I've still got clean boxers on, so no, I'm not."

I groaned. "Can both of you close your eyes then please?"

Nick shut his eyes, Phil following after but not after rolling them.

I gulped. They were both equally attractive! This was satanic! I completely disagree! They can't make me do this!

Slowly I took steps forward, towards Phil, my movements quiet as my lips parted. I leaned down to his position on the bed, squatting and letting my eyes close.

Phil noticed my present and I felt him tense, then his hot breath brushing over my lips. I nudged my nose against his and ever-so slightly moved forward, closing the gap between us. Phil kissed back, reaching up and setting his hand on my jawline.

I heard Nick clear his throat and blushed, pulling away.

I looked at Nick to see him seeming rather uncomfortable, then back to Phil who had a cocky smirk on his face.

He simply knew I'd choose him considering I've kissed him before and that I've spent more time with him. His jealousy level was through the roof, and this was his way of making his territorial mark that I was his.

But I wasn't. He just thinks I am. Either way, Nick has something going for me, and Phil knows that just as much as I did. An idea came to mind and I grinned to myself, raising an eyebrow at Phil before turning to Nicholas.

"Nick, truth or dare?"

He shifted. "Dare."

It worked. I shot Phil a wink when Nick wasn't looking then swayed over to Nicholas, kneeling down in front of him.

I leaned forward until my lips were brushing against his ear, my eyes locked with Phil's angry ones the whole time. Then, softly, I murmured, "do seven minutes in heaven with me."

I felt Nick shudder and Phil went red with jealousy as I took his hand, pulling him up.

"I'll be counting," Phil growled. I chuckled deviously at him.

"I'm sure you will."

Phil's jaw dropped at that and I mentally applauded myself for his reaction, dragging Nick out the room and into the hall closet. It was practically empty, leaving plenty of space for us.

"So what do you wanna d-" Nick began, but I cut him off by pinning him to the wall and pushing my lips to his. Nick gasped in surprised and I grinned, taking his wrists and holding them to the wall above his head.

Sure, while I didn't like the guy, he sure as hell was a good kisser.

I gripped his face in my hands, his head banging against the wall from the force of our kiss. I felt his arms snake around my back and began sliding down to my ass, my body automatically rolling against his touch.

"Shit, if you wanted to do this so bad, you didn't h-have to ask," Nick stuttered out. I only chuckled in response, but sucked in a breath when Nick flipped us, slamming my back to the wall.

"Unbutton my shirt," I commanded, wanting to come back into the room looking as roughed up as possible for Phil. Nick began frantically pulling at the buttons while his lips roamed my neck. "Pull my hair too."

Nick laughed against my neck, causing shivers to run down my spine. He obliged, though, reaching up and tugging my hair to pull my head back for more access at my neck.

I reached between us and unbuttoned all of the rest, pushing my flannel off all the way.

"Time's up, assholes!"

Perfect timing, I smirked. I looked back at Nick, kissing his nose once more before opening the doors. Phil was already standing outside, arms crossed. I shot him a smirk, lazily holding my flannel in my hands, my hair ruffled and lips swollen.

Phil's eyes widened and I had never seen someone blush so much in my whole life until now. Nick cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Well, I should go order pizza then?" Nick suggested.

I kept my eyes locked with Phil's as I replied, "sure. I love pizza."

Phil gulped, staying completely still. Nick stumbled down the stairs, leaving Phil and I alone.

"You seem like you two had fun,"

I scoffed. "You'd know."

"Is this a game to you, Howell? I tease you and you tease right back?"

"Whatever you want it to be, Lester."

"You're a real, cocky son of a bitch, you know that?" He laughed. I giggled. "Now put your shirt back on, it's distracting."

I nodded once before turning to head downstairs, shooting him one last look, the sentence rolling off my tongue like a hiss. "Sure thing, sweetheart."

The reaction that came from Phil was hysterical- eyes wide and jaw dropping, his cheeks redder than a rose. I ran him speechless. I laughed to myself as I walked down the stairs, slipping my flannel on as I went.

I fixed my hair before helping Nick make the table, setting the plates down.

The doorbell rang and I danced to the door, swinging it open and taking the pizza. After shutting the door I set the pizza on the table.

Phil came down to get the glasses for drinks. "Dan, what do you want to drink?"

"Cola, please," I sang. Nick sat down and I followed suit, sitting next to him. Phil brought the drinks over and I smiled up at him, but the smile dropped as soon as he forced himself to trip.

I let out a scream as the freezing Cola went down my shirt and over my head, shooting up from the chair. Phil burst out laughing.

"My bad," he laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows, seeing a glass in the corner of my eye and taking my chance. I snatched the drink, flinging the liquid at the black-haired boy in front of me. He gasped, wiping his face.

"My bad," I mocked.

"Guys can we just eat-" Nick was cut off as Phil threw his drink at him, the liquid staining his white top. Nick gasped, stomping over and grabbing Phil by the shirt collar. "You little shit."

"You were thirsty," Phil shrugged cockily. "For Dan." He mumbled under his breath. I swatted at him, separating the two.

"Quit fighting!"

"Shut up," Phil rolled is eyes, then before I knew it, there was soggy bread on my face. I smeared it off my face, freezing.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled, grabbing my chair and picking it up. Phil was quick to react, however, and snatched one just as fast. We both raised ours up, and-

"What the bloody hell is going on in here?"

Phil and I quickly set down the chairs, looking at the woman who just spoke. I gulped.

Then, Nick and Phil spoke at the same time.

"Hey, grams."

So much for a good impression.