Chapter 1

The sun shines brightly over the clear blue sky and the birds flew around like they're dancing ballet. The day is very beautiful, a huge airplane flew across the sky. It belonged to the royal family of Hamato.

King Splinter and his four sons; Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo were traveling back to their homeland after the visit trip to their neighbour country.

Splinter had hoped that his oldest son, Leonardo, would have been engaged to the princess of the neighbour country. But Leonardo had refused, saying that the princess wasn't the girl he would want to marry.

Splinter had been slightly disappointed, but he didn't want to force his sons to anything. He just hoped that Leonardo would find this "girl of his dreams" soon, for their kingdom would need a queen when he'd become the king.

Leonardo was looking out of the window, deep in though. He wondered if he'd ever find the girl of his dreams. It was hard when everyone expected you to get married.

He looked out at the sky. The weather was so beautiful today. He couldn't remember when he had last seen the sky looking so grand like today. "What was that my old nanny used to say? Two princess alicorn sisters raises the sun and moon to bring harmony for their subjects?" he thought, remembering all those fairy tales his old nanny had used to tell him and his brothers.

"Hey, bro! What'cha thinking?" His youngest brother, Michelangelo, had suddenly appeared in front of him, snapped him out of his thoughts. "Nothing, Mikey." Leo said as he look back outside the window.

Splinter sighed and shook his head. He knew his oldest son had loved fairytales ever since he was a child. But he was 16 now, he should forget about those stories already. He thought Leonardo should focus more on finding himself a queen than thinking about fairy tales.

Yet did they know, that far, far away, there was another dimension called Equestria. Where magic exists and magical creature live, mostly, unicorns, earth ponies, and pegasus ponies, including other creatures, like walking talking cats and benders. Equestria was ruled by Princess Celestia, who raise and lower the sun and Princess Luna, who raise and lower the moon.

Every creature in Canterlot is ready for the Summer Sun celebration, the moon is still in the sky, every creature are excited for the Princess to raise the sun. Commander Feral and Princess Celestia is at the table, drinking tea and biscuits.

"It pleases me that you and your forces are here for the Summer Sun celebration, Commander Feral." Princess Celestia said as she use her magic to lift her teacup and drink her tea. "Of course, your Highness. We always come here for the Summer Sun celebration, by the way, where's Princess Twilight?"

Princess Celestia stop drinking her tea and said as she lift a biscuit, "Oh, you know her, sometimes she go somewhere exciting with her friends when no threat comes to Equestria. I hope she didn't went in the Everfree forest." And she took a bite of the biscuit.

"I'm sure she'll be fine, she has her friends with her after all." He said as he took a sip of his tea. "I suppose your right." She said as she look out of the kingdom where the Everfree forest is.