Chapter 10

Later that night, Leo was playing his flute on the balcony. King Splinter came to talk to him. "Leonardo? If I may say, far better than any dream girl is one loyal, caring, and so on and so forth and one right before your eyes." Splinter left and Leo thought about what he said, he saw Twilight through the window, but she didn't notice him looking.

In frustration, he threw his flute in the ocean and when he was leaving, he heard a familiar sound. Leo looked down the balcony and saw a girl with black hair with bangs on each side, and back of her hair was cut but dyed blonde and she was dressed up like a ninja, wearing a gem necklace, walking on the beach and singing just like Twilight.

Leo recognized his voice. Bright swirls came out of her necklace and went into Leo's eyes. Leo was now under the mysterious girl's spell.

In the morning, the SWAT Kats came flying in their jet-packs into Twilight's room while she was still sleeping. "Twilight, Twilight wake up! Wake up. We just heard the news." T-Bone jumped on the bed waking up Twilight, Spike, and the Mane 5.

"Congratulations, buddy, you did it!" He said while shaking the half awaken Twilight's hand. Starlight yawned. "What are you guys talking about?" Starlight said as she tried to get back to sleep. "As if you guys didn't know, the whole town's talking about the prince getting married this afternoon."

Twilight seemed a little surprised. "Anyway, we just came to wish you good luck." They walked outside. "See ya later. We wouldn't miss it!" They flew off the balcony. Twilight started to realize what they meant and got excited.

She got up, hugged her friends. She ran downstairs still in her pajamas and the others followed her.

When she was on the upper staircase she looked down and saw Leo, his family and another girl talking. "Well now, Leonardo." King Splinter said a little embarrassed. "I guess I was mistaken. Your mystery girl does in faceted exist. And she is quite lovely."

The others caught up to Twilight still looking surprised and when they looked down, they were surprised as well. "Congratulations, my dear." He said shaking the girl's hand.

"We wish to be married as soon as possible, father." Leonardo said still in a trance. Twilight was in shock and shook her head in disbelief. "What? Sure but these things take time you know." "This afternoon, father, the wedding ship departs at sunset."

"Alright, Leonardo, if that's what you want." Spike, Starlight, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash saw Twilight break into tears and run off crying, so they ran after her.

Karai also saw Twilight and snicker evilly to herself, she looked at the familiar gem necklace that still contained Twilight's voice and magic.

But she doesn't know that Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo saw her snickered evilly, and they knew that something is not right. Later in the afternoon, Twilight was wearing another outfit,

 Later in the afternoon, Twilight was wearing another outfit,