Chapter 4

The Mane 6 and Spike quickly arrived while the celebration is still going, Starlight Glimmer, Twilight's pupil,

is pacing back and forth, waiting for Twilight to come. She saw her friends coming, she ran towards them and said, "Twilight! You're here!" "Hi Starlight, sorry we're late. We lost track of time." "It's alright, you all came just in time. Princess Celestia is about to raise the sun, come on." Starlight said as she and the others went to join the others.

The trumpets are played and Princess Celestia and Princess Luna walked on the staircase and Princess Celestia announced, "Citizens of Equestria, it is no longer with a heavy heart, but with great joy that I raise the summer sun! For this celebration now represents not the defeat of Nightmare Moon, but the return of my sister, Princess Luna!"

Everyone cheers and Luna flew where the moon stand is and began lowering the moon and Celestia flew where the sun stand is a raises the sun, after the sun is risen, everyone celebrates.

"It's a good thing we came here just in time, guys." Twilight said as she, her student, and her friends walked in the the Princesses' palace, "Oh yes, its a good thing that your brother isn't here yet." Fluttershy said.

"Twilight!" They saw Shining Armor walked towards them, "Maybe, I've spoken too soon." Fluttershy said, "Ya think?" Rainbow Dash said, "I've been wondering where you went." He said as he hugged Twilight.

"Sorry. Its just I've been with my friends and I guess I lost track of time." "Well, as long you girls didn't talk about going to the human world, then its fine with me."

That worries Twilight; her brother can sometimes be overprotective on her about her going to the Earth world, even though they've never went there before.

"Yeah, about that..." "Don't tell me Twilight-" "No we didn't went to the human world, we just went in the Everfree Forest to get the things the Chance and Jake told us about,"

"Twilight, you know you can't go to the Everfree Forest, you've could've got hurt." "But I didn't. I don't want to talk right now, OK?" She said before leaving the throne room as her friends followed her. "I better go after her." Starlight said, leaving Shining Armor.

After the celebration, the sun sets and the moon raises, and Starlight kept trying to find her friends in the palace, "Where in Equestria did they go?" Starlight ask herself, Then, she saw them leaving the palace. All of them looked cautious, as if not wanting anyone to follow them.

"What are they up to?" Starlight wondered as she started to follow them. Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Spike went further and further away from Canterlot, soon, they reached their own palace: the Castle of Friendship.

 Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Spike went further and further away from Canterlot, soon, they reached their own palace: the Castle of Friendship