Chapter 3

In a Megakat City, which is another part of Equestria, a local salvage garage, two kats are just finishing a car the customer want them to fix. Then they heard a voice calling their names.

They recognized the voice, which could only belong to their alicorn friend Twilight. They turned around and saw Twilight and her friends coming towards them.

"Hey guys. Nice for you all to drop by here." Chance Furlong or T-Bone said as he and his friend Jake Clawson or Razor clean their paws with cloths to wipe the oil off.

"Hi guys, look what we found." Twilight said enthusiastically as she pick her satchel up with her magic after Spike climb off of her and putting Pinkie, Applejack, and Rarity down gently.

"Yeah, we were in a old shack in the Everfree forest, and it was really spooky..." Spike tried to explain, but the SWAT Kats ignored him.

"You got some stuff from the old shack in the Everfree forest we told you about? Alright, let us see!" Jake said as he and Chance started to investigate the satchel Twilight had brought.

He took out the case that holds the katana blade and took the weapon out. "Wow, look at this! I know this anywhere!" He exclaimed. "What? What is it?" Twilight asked excitedly.

"It's a katana blade. Ninjas use these bad boys to fight. In practice or in a battle, they used them to clash other weapons, and you have to be very skilled to use them, otherwise you'll get yourself hurt or killed." He said as he held it as Twilight use her magic to grab it.

"A katana blade!" She exclaimed, "What about that one?" Spike ask pointing at the flute. "Oh, this! I know this anywhere! This is wonderful! It's a wood flute!" Chance said. Twilight and her friends gasped at this.

"The flute is the first instrument was invented by humans a long time ago, since they used to sit around, and stare at each other all day." Chance said as he stared at Twilight's eyes.

"That's very boring until they finally realized it. So, in early modern times in the Earth world, humans spent their evenings sitting around the fire, playing flutes to make music and sing it too. Allow me." Chance blew the pipe, causing dirt coming out and making him gag.

Then it hit Twilight. "Music?" "Chance, are you OK?" Jake ask worried, "It's stuffed!" Chance said as he gags to get the dirt out of his mouth.

"Oh no, the Summer Sun celebration! Oh my gosh, my brother's going to be there! He's goin' kill me!" She gasped as she started to pack her stuff.

"That was today?" Spike gasped, "That would explains why the moon is still in the sky." Applejack said, "Maybe we could color it and give it to some kid as a wand or something, Jake." Chance said to his friend, wondering looked at the flute wondering, missing out Twilight and her friends' conversation.

Twilight snatched the flute back with her magic and put it and the katana blade, aftee she put the weapon back in the case, in her satchel. "I'm sorry, we've got to go! Thank you, boys!" she waved at them as Spike climb on her back as she lift Applejack, Pinkie, and Rarity with her magic and flew away towards Canterlot with Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy following behind her. "Anytime, guys! Anytime!" Jake yelled as he and Chance waved back.

As Twilight and her friends made their way to the palace, they didn't noticed two pairs of shining eyes looking at them in the shadows. Those eyes belonged to two beautiful sirens.

They both smirked evilly as they looked at the flying group, Aria's and Sonata's gems on their necks started to glow

They both smirked evilly as they looked at the flying group, Aria's and Sonata's gems on their necks started to glow. The glowing gems provided a video recorded, and send to the human world.

A crystal ball was placed in the middle of the secret hideout. Through that, everything could be seen through Aria's and Sonata's gems. A mysterious character was watching Twilight, an evil smile forming to her face.

"Yes, hurry home princess. We wouldn't want to miss mommy's sunny celebration, now would we? Hmph! Celebration indeed! When we used to live in Equestria, we could've been gloriously popular if that Star Swirl didn't banish us here!" Then, a young woman appeared from the shadows, she was Adagio Dazzle.

 We wouldn't want to miss mommy's sunny celebration, now would we? Hmph! Celebration indeed! When we used to live in Equestria, we could've been gloriously popular if that Star Swirl didn't banish us here!" Then, a young woman appeared from the sh...

She, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk used to live in Equestria a long time ago, feeding off the negative energy from ponies to become powerful, but instead, they were banished from Equestria by Star Swirl the Bearded.

"And now look at us! Our magic practically wasted away and banished! While Princess Celestia and her pony folks celebrate!" Adagio hissed, "Well, we'll give them something to celebrate soon enough! ARIA! SONATA!" She barked.

At this, Sonata hit her head against the cave roof they were in. She hissed in pain, but didn't dare to say anything. "I want you two to keep extra close watch on this pretty little princess. She may be the key to Princess Celestia's undoing..." Adagio said and smirked evilly.