Chapter 5

Twilight appeared on the land, still as an alicorn, and look at the cruise ship in awe, fireworks were shot in the sky and music played on the ship, Twilight couldn't help but giggle, it looks amazing!

Then Starlight, Spike, and the others appeared next to her, "Twilight, what are you.." then Starlight noticed the ship and gasped, "WHAT IN EQUESTRIA?!" "I'm gonna get a closer look!" Twilight said, and flew really fast, leaving her friends behind, "Twilight! TWILIGHT, COME BACK!" Starlight shouted.

Twilight reached the ship and peeked over the edge after quietly landed on the edge outside the cruise.

What she saw before her eyes, she widen them: on deck, lots of humans and even some mutants were dancing, she have never seen a human before, and she didn't know that mutants live in the human world too, it's fantastic!

Suddenly, she heard sniffing, and saw a small German shepherd pup coming towards her. Twilight gasped and tried to hide, when she peeked again, she saw the dog right in front of her, and the dog licked happily.

Then someone whistled, "Chase! Here, boy!" a male voice was heard. Chase barked happily and ran towards a young mutant turtle and tackled him.

When Twilight saw the turtle, she felt a tug in her heart, the turtle had a blue mask around his eyes, and he looked like a ninja. Twilight could help but smile as he started play a white flute. Even though he was a mutant, he was still handsome.

"Hey there, Twilight!" she heard a familiar voice. She turned around and saw T-Bone and Razor flying with a jetpack on their backs. "How did you get here in the human world?!" Razor ask, "Guys, be quiet! They'll hear you!" Twilight warned them.

"Oh, we got ya, we got ya!" T-Bone smirked. "We're being adventurous. WE'RE OUT TO DISCOVER-!" Razor covered his mouth with his hand. "You heard the alicorn princess, T-Bone. Keep it down." Razor said.

"I've never seen anyone from Earth this close before." she sighed. "He's very handsome, isn't he?" "I don't know. He looks kinda hairy to me." T-Bone commented while looking at Chase after Razor pull his hand away from.

"Not the puppy!" Twilight giggled. "The one playing the flute and wearing the blue ninja mask." She explained, "Oh, in that case, he is good looking. For a mutant ninja turtle anyway." T-Bone said as Razor nodded in agreement.

Then, Splinter appeared on the deck. "I'd like your attention please! It is my honour and privilege to present my oldest son Prince Leonardo, with a very special, a very expensive, and very large birthday present" he announced.

"Oh father. You shouldn't have." Leo smiled. "I know, but I did. Happy birthday Leonardo!" Splinter said. A large statue of Leonardo in a heroic pose was revealed.

Leo raised his brow at this and Chase growled at the statue. His brothers Raphael and Michelangelo were trying to hold their laughter while Donatello looked at the statue awkwardly.

"Gee, father. It's a... it's really... something." Leo aid awkwardly. "I ordered it myself. Of course, I had been hoped it to be a WEDDING present..." Splinter said sharply. Leo laughed at this.

"C'mon father, don't start this again. You're still not sore that I didn't fall for Princess Diaspro, are you?" he asked as Twilight, T-Bone, and Razor hides. "Oh Leonardo, it's not just me. The entire kingdom wants to see you settle down with a right girl." Splinter explained.

"Well, she's out there somewhere. I just haven't found her yet." Leo said, Twilight smiled at this. "Maybe, you're not looking hard enough, bro." Raphael said, "Oh, believe me Raph. I'll find her, I know, It'll just -BANG- hit me. Like lighting." Leo continued.