Chapter 7

Twilight, Aria and Sonata went through the portal after Twilight use a spell to stay as an alicorn and they all went to the secret hide, and Aria and Sonata, who are humans again, opened the doors.

"This way." They said as they lead Twilight deeper into the hideout, she slowly followed behind. Twilight quickly kept walking and entered the main room. "Come in!" Adagio called, "Come in, Twilight." Twilight saw how different the hideout is on the inside than on the outside and walked towards Adagio's chair.

"We mustn't lurk in doorways. It's rude." Adagio got off of her chair and look towards Twilight. "One might question your upbringing." Then she walk to her, Aria, and Sonata's make-up table.

"Now then, you're here because you have a thing for this mutant, this prince turtle. Not that I blame you, he is quite the catch, isn't he? (Chuckles) Well, Twilight, the solution to your problem is simple. The only way to get what you want is to become an human yourself, I know you use your magic to stay as an alicorn, and I know you want to be with the mutant prince."

Twilight gasped and ask, "Can you do that?" Adagio secretly smirked and calmly said, "My dear sweet princess. That's what I do. It's what I live for. To help unfortunate human or pony folk like yourself, poor souls with no one else to turn to."

Adagio:
I admit that in the past I've been a nasty
They weren't kidding when they call me, well, a siren
But you'll find that nowadays, I've mended all my ways, Repented, seen the light and made a switch True? Yes
And I fortunately know a little more magic, It's a talent that I always have possessed
And here lately, please don't laugh, I use it on behalf

Adagio made two nerdy teens appeared on the cauldron.

Adagio:
Of the miserable, lonely and depressed

"Pathetic." Adagio whispered to Aria and Sonata.

Adagio:
Poor unfortunate souls
In pain, in need
This one longing to be thinner, that one wants to get the girl
And do I help them?

Adagio snapped her fingers and the teens turn cooler.

Adagio:
Yes, indeed
Those poor unfortunate souls, so sad, so true

Starlight and the others, who are still ponies thanks to Starlight's magic, were making their way into the Dazzlings' secret hideout, quietly so they won't be heard.

Adagio:
They come flocking to my cauldron and Crying, 'Spells us, please!' And do I help them?
Yes, I do

As Adagio sang the next line, she started to have a fake sadness.

Adagio:
Now it's happened once or twice,
someone couldn't pay the price,
and I'm afraid we had to take their negative energy away

Adagio used her magic and two teens argue as negative energy came out of them and into their pendents.

Adagio:
Yes, I had the odd complaint
But on the hold I've been a saint
To those poor unfortunate souls!

Then Adagio started pulling Twilight by her hand on her back. "Okay here's the deal, I'm going to make a potion that will turn you an human without magic for three days. Got that? Three days."