Chapter 11

The Dazzlings flew in the Castle as their true forms with Twilight in the tail of Sonata and Adagio said, "Don't worry, little princess, it's not you we're after, I have a much bigger alicorn to-"

"Not so fast, Sirens!" Princess Celestia said as Shining Armor and the guards pointed weapons at them and next to her is her sister Princess Luna and Princess Cadence. Starlight, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Spike were right behind them.

"Why, hello Princess Celestia." Adagio simply said. "Let her go!" Shining Armor demand, "Not a chance, her magic's ours now." Adagio showed them the contract. "We made a deal."

Twilight yelled to the princesses and her brother while she was being restrained by Aria and Sonata. "I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to! I didn't know!" Princess Celestia used her magic to shoot a ray at the contract. But it didn't break.

Adagio laughed and said, "You see? The contract is legal, binding, and complely unbreakable, even for your magic. Of course, I've always been a single siren with an eye for a bargain before I met Aria and Sonata. The fourth princess of Equestria is a very precious commodity."

Twilight's magic began to come out of her horn again and enter in the gems of the Dazzlings. "But... I might be willing to make an exchange for someponies else even better."

Back on the Earth, Leo grab his weapons as he was about to go to Equestria. "Leonardo, what are you doing?!" King Splinter asked him. "Father, I lost her once. I'm not gonna lose her again!"

"Then we're coming with you!" Raph said when he, Donnie, Mikey, April, and Casey stood next to him with their weapons as Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, The SWAT Kats stood next to them too, and they all enter the portal to Equestria.

As they arrived, the ninja team noticed that their bodies changed.

"Dudes! We're ponies!" Mikey yells in surprised, "I guess since you guys aren't from Equestria, you can turn into ponies

"Dudes! We're ponies!" Mikey yells in surprised, "I guess since you guys aren't from Equestria, you can turn into ponies." Razor theorize, "We can talk about it later, come on! Twilight needs our help!" Rainbow said as she flew ahead of them as the others follow behind her.

Twilight was already began to feel weak when her magic was pulled out of her the second time. "Now, do we have a deal?" Adagio asked. Princesses had no choice but to agree, they used their magic to sign their names. "Ha! It's done then!"

Twilight's magic went back in her and the Princesses' magic came out of them and in the Sirens' gems as they yelled in pain. "No... No, NO!" Twilight yelled.

Meanwhile Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are looking up in the sky to find the Dazzlings and Twilight, they saw the Dazzlings draining the magic from the alicorns.

The alicorns collapse to the ground as the sirens laughed evilly, feeling more powerful than ever. Twilight glare at them angrily and yells, "You monsters!" She blast a beam of magic at them. They dodge and breathe fire at her as she flew to dodge them.