Chapter 2

Meanwhile in the Everfree forest, a young alicorn floated from behind a rock, looking excited. She is Princess Twilight Sparkle, once a unicorn but now the Princess of Friendship.

"Twilight! Wait for us!" A orange earth pony yelled as she, a pink earth pony, a white unicorn, a yellow pegasus, blue pegasus and a baby dragon who's on her back went after her.

"Girls, hurry." Twilight shouted, signing them to follow her. Soon her friends, Applejack, Spike, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash reached her. "And I thought I was fast, but boy, you were faster than me." Rainbow said but Twilight ignored her.

"There it is." She said excitingly, pointing an old shack with her hoof, "Isn't it fantastic?" she said. She had always been interested in humans, "Yeah, sure. I-it's... great... now can we get out of here?" Spike stuttered, scared out of his wits.

Twilight playfully rolled her eyes as Spike tried to make a run for it, and grab a hold of him with her magic. "Oh, come on Spike, you're not being scared now, are you?" Twilight asked as she flew towards the shack, pulling Spike with her still using her magic while the others followed her.

"Who me? No way! It's just… it looks… damp and musty. And I think I'm coming down with something. I've got this cough." Spike made fake coughs as the Mane 6 looked inside the shack from a window. "See?"

"Alright. We'll go inside. You can stay here and watch for Timberwolves." Twilight smirked before went in with the others in.

"Yeah, you girls go. I'll stay and… WHAT?! TIMBERWOLVES?! TWILIGHT!" Spike shouted and ran inside, hiding behind Twilight. Twilight laughed at her assistant friend. "Oh, Spike." she sighed playfully.

"Twilight, do really think there might be Timberwolves around here?" Spike asked whispering. "Spike, we all know there are Timberwolves here. But I'm sure they won't be in this part of the Everfree Forest. So, don't be such a scaredy-dragon." Twilight sighed. "I'm not a scaredy-dragon!" Spike defended himself. He just missed the huge shadow of the passing by Timberwolf near the shack.

Spike and the Mane 6 looked around the shack, Fluttershy walked around the whole place, a nervous look on her face. "I guess this place isn't so bad, I mean I really love this. Excitement, adventure, danger lurking around every cor..." a leaf landed on her back and screamed and trashed around like a headless chicken around the shack until she crashed into Applejack.

"Are you OK there, sugarcube?" Applejack asked little bit worried. "Yeah, sure. I'm fine." Fluttershy answered, but she was shaking like a leaf. Something had captured Twilight's attention. She flew towards the thing and she saw a Katana blade.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Twilight exclaimed as she picked it up with her magic. "Have you ever seen anything so wonderful in your entire life?" "Wow! Awesome! But... what is it?" Rainbow asked, scratching her head, "I don't know. But I bet T-Bone and Razer will!" Twilight answered as she carefully put the Katana into a protective case using one of her magic spells and placed it into her satchel she had brought along.

A huge shadow passed the door. The others didn't see it, but Fluttershy and Spike heard something. "What was that?" Spike ask, "Did you girls hear something?" Fluttershy asked, Twilight flew towards another object. It was a wooden flute, "I wonder what this one is?" she muttered, grabbing it with her magic.

"Girls." Fluttershy tried desperately to get her friends' attention, but the others was too busy examining the flute. Neither one of them noticed the dark figure right behind Fluttershy and Spike.

"Will you two relax? Nothing is going to happen." Then, the Mane 6 smell something gross and weird as Twilight put the flute in her satchel. "Oh my, what is that smell?" Rarity ask disgustedly.

Fluttershy and Spike noticed the dark shadow and turned around. To their horror, they saw a Timberwolf and who was about to attack them. "TIMBERWOLF! TIMBERWOLF! WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!" They screamed as Spike climb on Fluttershy as she ducked the attack and fly towards their friends, who had finally noticed the Timberwolf.

Twilight use a teleportation spell to get her and her friends out of the shack, they ran, or in Rainbow Dash's case flew, through the Everfree forest as fast as they can to get away from the Timberwolves, they saw the entrance of the forest and they got out just in time.

"Phew! That was a close one, y'all." Applejack said, "Spike and I were try to tell you girls." Fluttershy said, "Sorry we didn't listen to you and Spike, Fluttershy." Twilight said.

"Its alright." "Come on, guys. Let's go visit a certain team of SWAT Kats." Rainbow Dash said before they made their way to a certain local salvage garage.