Chapter 8

Back at Leonardo's castle, Leonardo was using his flute, playing the same song Twilight was singing, Chase was walking with him. "That voice, I can't get it out of my head." Leo said to Chase. "We looked everywhere, Chase. Where could she be?"

Right after that, Starlight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie and Spike had just brought Twilight to the back of the castle. They all collapsed from exhaustion after swimming Twilight from the ocean to dry land.

Twilight was pretty tired too, she leaned back against a rock look down and saw legs. Then she realized she wasn't a alicorn anymore, but a human again.

Then T-Bone and Razor came with a jetpack and T-Bone said, "Well, look what the cat dragged in? Wow look at you, there's something different." Twilight nodded.

"Don't tell me. It's your new hairdo, right?" Since Twilight couldn't speak, all she could do was shake her head 'no'. "No? No huh, let me see."

Twilight moved her leg to give them a hint, "I got it! You turned into a human, right?" Razor guessed. Twilight nodded, "Aww, I was going to guess that." T-Bone pouting his friend got his guess right before he did.

"Now's not the time for that, sugarcube. Twilight going to make the prince fall in love with her, and he's gotta kiss her." Applejack said. "And she's only got three days." Rainbow Dash said as Twilight got up and walking in the water, enjoying the fresh air.

But she accidentally fell into the water and landed on her butt. "Just look at her! She's suppose to be an alicorn, not a human! This is so bad! What will the princess or her brother say?! Oh, I'll tell you what they'll say! They'll say that this is our fault and banish us from Equestria, that's what they'll say!" Starlight yelled in panic as she held Pinkie's face.

"That's it! I'm marching myself straight to Canterlot and tell Princess Celestia just like I should have done the minute I was there in the..."

Twilight started to panic and grab her and held her, "And don't you shake your head at me, Twilight Sparkle. Maybe there's still time. If we can get Adagio to give you back your voice and your magic, you could go home with all the creatures you belong and just be..."

Twilight made a sad face. "Just be... just be miserable for the rest of your life." Starlight sighed and said, "All right, all right. I'll help you find that prince." Twilight smiled and hugged Starlight. Starlight sat down on a rock and frowned.

"Boy, why am I so dramatic?" T-Bone walked over to a box of junk. "I'm telling ya, Twilight, if you wanna be a human, the first thing you gotta do is dress like one since your human clothes are all wet." Twilight looked down and saw her human clothes all wet and knew that T-Bone is right, she look back up and nodded, "Good, now let me see. I could of sworn I saw another pair of clothes like that somewhere in here." Razor said as he pulled out a another clothes from out of the box.

One the other side of the beach, Leonardo and Chase were walking still, then Chase smell something, then he started running while barking, to Leo's surprise. "Chase?" Leo started running after him. "Chase!"

The SWAT Kats dog whistle at Twilight. "You look great Twilight. You look amazing." Razor said. Twilight was wearing the some modern human clothes that almost looks like her old human clothes when she first became human.

 Twilight was wearing the some modern human clothes that almost looks like her old human clothes when she first became human

Then they heard barking, it was Chase. He saw Twilight and the others and he barked as he went after her. Starlight, the mane 5, and the SWAT Kats got scared and hid away as Spike hide in Twilight's hair.

Chase went after Twilight onto a rock. Chase bark happily and lick her face. "Chase!" Chase head Leo coming and ran towards him, "Quiet, Chase. What's gone into you, buddy?"

Then he saw Twilight on top of the rock. "Oh, now I see." He walked up to him. Twilight was really excited, but tried to remain as calm as possible.

"Are you alright, Miss? Sorry about Chase, he's harmless, really." Leo looked into Twilight's purple eyes and started to remember something.

"Hey, you look familiar, have we met?" Twilight nodded excitedly. "I knew it! You're the one I've been looking for! What's your name?" Leo asked excited as well.

Twilight tried to say her name, but couldn't without her voice. "What's wrong?" Leo asked. Twilight pointed to her throat. "You can't speak?" Twilight shook her head sadly. "Oh, then I guess you couldn't be who I thought."

Chase and Twilight frowned in annoyance, then Twilight decided to play a little charades in hope Leo will understand. "Are you hurt?" Leo guessed. "You need help."

But Twilight lost her balance and fell off into Leo's arms. "Whoa easy, take it easy!" They both stared at each other for a few seconds. "You must've really been through something. But I'm gonna help you."

Leo walked Twilight to his castle and as they were going, Twilight looked back at her friends, and the SWAT Kats who was giving her a thumbs up and Applejack gave her the 'We're right behind ya!' look on her face.