Lost Cause

I stare at my right arm, I will stare at it, until I go crazy,

Like, admit me to the mental institute crazy.

I will never understand this stupid idea, that our president came up with, he isnt even the president, more like "hail king whats-his-face"

My thoughts are running rampant as I stare at the numbers going from the inside of my right wrist trailing up to my forearm...

2359832

2
3
5
9
8
3
2

2359832. 2359832. 2359832.

I am still confused as to WHY we need these numbers...

I mean i get it but I dont,

One person has a 7 code on there arm and another person has the same code on their arm and BOOM soul mates...

But...

You cant show them your number to them until you fall in love, and then what, you are both heartbroken and have to go on the pointless search again...

What if they live in a different part of the world,

What if you never find them

What if they are dead or in jail, I dont know about you but i am not marrying a dead person or a jail bird...

Haha No Thanks.

What if I am just a loner forever....

What if- I cut myself off before I worry myself into my own grave...

I know that my best friend is coming over in a couple minuets and if he sees me like this, he will know straight away that something is wrong.

I hated and loved that about Gerard.

He was my best friend, constantly telling me postive things and knows me so well...

Probably more then I know myself...

But of course I know Gerard, like the back of my hand as well...

We have known each other since we were toddlers.

"Knock-Knock, knock-knock-knock"

I instantly knew who was at the door, Gerard and I have made this 'secret' knock code, so we can tell who it is at the door, but we usually just walk right into each others house, we practically lived at each others house, Gerard shares a room with me and has belongings at my house and I share a room with Gerard when I am at his house and I also have stuff at his house, It is basically like a divorced couple, going to your mom and dads at different times, but this was House #1 and House #2, because we weren't related or anything, just our parents are best friends, and being around each other constantly made us best friends, I mean like our moms were pregnant almost at the same time and had us in the same year and everything (read authors note at the end before you flip out about the age), so when we say "Ready to go home?" We need to specify, which home.

I know it sounds a little crazy, but I already told you, I should be put in a mental hospital for staring at my own arm for so long.

I did warn you...

I snap myself out of my thoughts and run to the door.

I quickly open the door, and grab Gerard and pull him inside and tackle him to the floor in a bear hug.

We roll around a bit, tickling each other, yes, i do know it may be slightly childish for a couple of 17 year olds rolling on the floor, nearly drowning in their own giggles, but like I said, we have known each other since we were born.

After we are done being crazy toddlers, we just lay on our backs and look at each other.

I scooch closer to him and snuggle into his side and he wraps his arm around my small frame.

After a couple of minutes I stand and help Gerard up when I am stable on my own two legs.

He thanks me and i cross my arms in front of me then drop them...

I quickly look at my arms and pull the sleeves of my long black sleeved shirt down to cover my numbers...

I hope he didnt see anything, But I guess it doesnt matter, we are two boys, Marrige was suppose to be 'perfect' hence the numbers, Boy and Girl not Boy and Boy or Girl and Girl...

It's stupid.

Why can't we just fall in love with who we want...

Maybe, one day i will show Gerard my numbers and he will show me his and we can help each other find out 'perfect' matches..

Oh, please...

Gag me...

----------
New story! I have just some ideas so I have come up with 2 new stories but I will keep updating all 3 very frequently and tell you if/when I cant xx ♡♡ love you all

xxPyro Black

And yes I know in real life they arent born in the same year, but for my stories purpose they are... thanks for understanding and if you dont i am sorry. ♡♡