Cemetery Drive

------
Frank's POV
------

Gerard leads me to the cemetery, We both know where it is but we haven't ever been to it, We have been to many cemeteries around the townand area, but not this one.

Some say its haunted and some say it is where druggies do their drugs or where serial killers do their killings, because under the think fog that never disapates even in the summer, cloaks it from the 'world' of any suspicion and curiosity.

We get to the gates and Gerard grabs my hand, I know he isn't scared, we have been to about a million cemeteries, but with the fog, he is probably slightly worried that he will lose me in the fog,  it has happened before, we were both lost in the heavy fog of a cemetery just outside of town around 1 am because we snuck out during a sleepover at Gerard's house.

We spent over 2 hours trying to find each other, let's just say when we finally did find each other, we geasped onto each other and hugged and cried and confessed our worry and fear, Gerard kissed me on top if my head and I think that was when I fell fully in love with him.

The way the moonlight shined down on his face and the way his tears were illuminated, he was stunning, even when the expression of fear was written on his face.

So from then on, we alwayshave held hands, fog or not, while visiting cemeteries, just as a precaution. And if we weren't holding hands, then we were attached to the other somehow, whether it was a hand in the others jacket or pants pocket or fingers looped in the others belt loop or arms draped over the others shoulders.

We always stayed together from then on. And so far we have made it out of every cemetery alive.

Gerard quickly opened the cemeteries black pointed, haunting looking gate. With a little rusted creak, it opened and we slipped into the fog, I can feel Gerard slightly grope around me, looking for me.

"Aw crap, I have already lost him." I hear him say under his breathe, his breathing starts to pick up, in an axiety attack, "Oh no, I have lost him." He says slightly more panicked.

I gently grope the air and brush against something or someone.

"Gerard?" I say.

"Frank?" He answers back and finds my body and clutches it.

"I thoughy I lost you " He says with his lips pressed to my neck. "I was so scared." He confesses.

"It's okay, I am here now, wanna go explore?" I ask.

I know it is a slim chance of trying to make it further into place and actually see anything, I can barely see Gerard, in my arms.

"No, not really really." He replies, "I can barely see you, let alone anything else, we should come back tomorrow, maybe we will be able to see something with a little more light."

I nod against his shoulder. I feel his hand gentlt tilt my head up from under my chin, and presses his lips firmly but gently against mine.

It soon turns heatedly and I am being pressed firmly against something, I can't choose if its somekind of creepy big tree or the mausoleum.

Gerard takes my hands from the side of his face and pin them above his head with one hand in a loose grip, I feel cold stone pressed into my hands.

Guess that settles what i am being pressed against.

Soon I am being dragged into what I assume is the mausoleum, I have no idea how we got in there ir what even was in there, I was to busy, when Gerard leaving a trail of kisses diwn my jaw to my neck to my collarbones...

About an hour or so later we emerge from the graveyard and make it back to Gerard's house.

We climb into his bed, I am now in a pair of his pajama pants and no shirt and Gerard is in the same,  we cover up and almost immediately fall asleep, as I felt Gerard trace the tattoo on my arms and chest, as he falls asleep.

And that is how Gerard and I made love in a mausoleum at 1 am in the creepiest cemetery we have ever visited.

----------
A/N: not edited ;)
(733 words)