Two of A Kind

------
Frank's POV
------
After we pull away from the kiss, I see Gerard scan my body, I start to blush, but as his eyes hit my arms, I see his eyes widen, almost in shock or fear.

I look down and realize all seven of my numbers are showing.

And even worse.

He has seen them.

All seven of them.

What do I do now?

"Uhm Frank?" He says, his voice is starting to be a little shaky.

"Hmm, Gee?" I ask, a bit scared.

"Can I see your, uhm your arm, for a second?" He says as he looks back into my eyes.

I can't help but agree, I just control myself around him.

I slowly nod, and give him my right arm, as he takes it and looks at it a second. After a couple minutes he set my arm back down and presses his first finger and thumb to the bridge of his nose. And scrunches up his face.

"What is it Gee." I ask. Still very confused, they are just random numbers.

He shakes his head, as looks like he is about to cry.

"I know Gee, I have had a crush on you forever and I know we were just making out and now you have seen my numbers and I know that ours probably aren't the same, but I love you Gee, I love you more then anything in this world." I say to him as I wrap my arms around his neck. And press a small kiss to him forehead.

He just shakes his head again, and removes my arms from his neck, and starts to roll up his left sleeve.

My eyes go wide, my numbers are on my right, but his are on his left.

Only pairs have codes on opposite arms.

No it is nothing, we have our pairs, out there, somewhere.

He finishes, rolling up his sleeve, and hands me his arms as a few tears roll down his face.

I look at his arm, the dark black numbers against his beautiful pale skin, the contrast is so beautiful.

I look at his numbers.

"2359832, so?" I say and then it hits me.

"2359832, 2359832." I says over and over, It sounds familiar, then it hits me, I hold my right arm up to his left arm and compare.

2359832 is written boldly on his arm,

And

2359832 is on mine.

I look up at him and drop our arms,

"We have to same number." I whisper, as tears start to fall.

He gently uses his thumb to wipe the tears from my face and I do the same to his.

He instantly pulls me into a kiss, but this one was different, our bodies fit together, like puzzle pieces, our lips are perfect for each other, we deepen the kiss, and after a few minutes we pull away and press our foreheads together.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Gerard says.

"Of course I will." I say, with a smile and he pulls me back into a kiss.

We turn on the tv and lay back down.

But this time as lovers, as boyfriends, as soul mates.

----------
A/N
I am thinking of ending the story here, but it is way too short and I have some ideas, for this plot, so don't worry, I know this chapter is really short, but I have had this chapter planned since the beginning. Hehe, what do you think, keep on going or is this a good ending.

xx Pyro Black