This Is How We Like To Do It On The Murder Scene.

------
Gerards POV
------

I am being lead, well basically dragged to the kitchen by Frank.

He comes to a halt all of the sudden, and me, being the huge clutz I am, runs right into him, and we both tumble down to the floor, we are in a fit of laughter and he rolls on to his back, but i am still on top of him.

He wraps his arms around me and we just lay there, our laughter dies down and I can feel my eyelids wanting to close and just fall asleep once again.

Frank, starts to hum softly and I listen to every note, it was beautiful. I never really knew he could sing or was interested in it. I knew he played guitar, Her name is Pansy, and he was amazing at it.

I don't know why it is a surprise to me. Usually, when a person has an instrument, that they play, they write songs. But I didnt really know Frank to write songs.

Eh. I don't know and I am not going to ruin this sweet and hilarious moment.

So I just lay, snuggled into his chest, while he hums, his little song. I nuzzle my face in between his neck and shoulder, and breathe in his scent. It has been the same, since forever, before we were official, we would hang out and lay together on the couch, so I have known this scent, his scent for a while. And it is still my favorite scent.

I wish I could recreate it somehow and make a candle of it or something. I would buy a million of them, and have one burning in every room, for ever until I die lol.

May sound crazy but he just smells so...

So...

So... Frank.

Yea, He smells like Frank.

Makes sense.

I hear footsteps coming closer to us, but I stay laying here, on top of Frank, he doesn't seem bothered, so I'm not going to move.

"Boys, what on earth are you doing?" I hear my mother say to us, I see her shadow over us, even though my face is buried into Franks neck.

"Well, uhm, we fell." I hear Frank reply.

"I can see that, Now are you going to get up or just stay there." She replies, almost sarcastically.

"Stay here." I say, biting back a grin.

I hear Frank, stifle a giggle, but he fails and I hear him snicker silently.

"Well okay, then," She starts as she walks off, before she continues, slightly yelling from the kitchen. "More pancakes for meeee."

Ugh.

Foooood.

"Ugh, fine." I say, not really to anyone in particular as I literally roll off of Frank's chest and onto the floor, before I stand up.

I hold out my hand for him, and he gladly accepts it as I pull him to stand as well.

He pecks me softly and quickly on my cheek and continues to pull me to the kitchen.

Frank, remember what happened last time?

Yea, we fell.

Remember?

I chuckle slightly at my inner monolog, just as Frank stops and we are in the same position we were in not 10 minuets ago. On the floor.

"Frank, you can't just stop, in front of the person you are dragging behind you, I thought you learned this already." I said, with a sigh and stood up, to help him up. Again.

"Well now I see how you got in the floor the first time, I was wondering, but I wasn't going to ask." My mom, says with a smirk.

What does she think we have done.

Dirty mom.

Bad mom, bad mom.

I scowl at her playfully and start to fill my plate with wonderful breakfast items.

---
A/N: Shortest chapter of existence, but I haven't updated this in a while, soooo. Yea, i will make it up though, i promise, i knowbthis chapter had no point but it was kinda cute, i guess, anyway, the next chapters, i am already planning out and will have more purpose with the story and will move it forward a bit xx

Ily tons,
xx Pyro Black ♡

700 words

Not edited, go on, fight me m8 lol