Guilty As Charged.

------
Franks POV
------

I woke up, and started to have a oanic attack because my surroundings dont look familiar.

I look around the room for about 30 seconds and then realize, that I am in Gerards Living Room.

I turn to my side and see that I am practically on top of Gerard.

I blush wildly, as I start to try to move myself, so i am not on top of him but also not fall off the couch.

But as soon as I do, Gerard wakes ul, of course he would... because I am straddling him right now... oh geezus and of all of the times he wakes up early, it just had to be like this..

I sit up instantly and start to get up, but he pulls me back down.

I blush crazily, because he either didn't notice I was straddling him or he didn't care.

I was hoping for the latter, because I have a major crush on Gerard.

But I don't think he feels the same way. I think I am seen more like a brother, then a love interest.

I am snapped from my thoughts when Gerard sits up and starts to run his had through my hair.

Our faces are practically 2, maybe 2 and half inches apart.

We just stare at each other.

I think we are both secretly fighting with ourselves, If we should kiss each other or not.

I think really deeply about this, as he stares deep into my eyes.

I start to make a mental list.

Pros:
He might have feeling for me back and we could be boyfriends.

Cons:
He could never speak to me again

He could hate me for the rest of my life.

He could never speak to me again.

He could- Did I really need to go on?

It was clear that the cons outweighed the pros, well the one pro...

My mind was racing and I felt my heart beat faster and my breathing startedto pick up.

I shut my eyes tightly.

Then quicklyopened them again, When I did Gerards nose was a millimeter away from touching mine...

I can feel the butterflies in my stomach, crash into the sides of me, as I feel my palms get a little sweaty.

" Screw it." I said, out loud before crashing my lips on his.

----------
Dont worry, I ain't gonna leave ya hanging there hehe.

I know you love me, dont need to lie lol

------
Gerards POV
------
My mind was racing like mad, what was I doing, I should of just let Frank leave, because he was still straddling me and our faces are just a couple inches apart.

This could go downhill, very quickly.

He looked into my eyes, while I looked into his.

I can see him thinking, his nose will scrunch up adorably and he will get a tiny crease on his forhead.

He squeezed his eyes closed, I don't knownwhat came over me, but I leaned into his face, hoping I could steal a peck of his lips before he opened his eyes, but alas,

He opened my eyes and now our faces are a millimeter apart.

I can feel his breathing get faster and I can hear his heart pumping as it is some unholy hour in the morning, no one is up, so its extremely, almost creepily quiet.

"Screw it." I heard Frank say, shaking me out of my thoughts of my creepy house, before I knew it, his lips were smashed onto mine.

One word to describe this feeling.

Fireworks.

I know, I know, extremely cliché, but it is true.

I tensed up for a second and eased into the kiss, instantly kissing him back. He wrapped his arms around my neck, as I wrapped my arms around, his waist pulling him impossibly closer.

The kiss is being deepened, and starting to get heated.

He took one of his arms from around my neck and slipped it up the bottom of my shirt, resting ot gently on my chest.

His hand was slightly cold, but the warmth of my chest quickly masked his ice cold hand, warming it up instantly.

I kept my hands on his hips, not wanting to get carried away. We were now technically making out.

He licked my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth letting his tongue explore.
Our tongues danced around each others mouths for a while, before we pulled away to catch out breath.

After we pulled away, he turned bright red, and I fell my face doing the same thing.

"F***, Frank." Was all I could manage out. The kiss was perfect and now my crush on him skyrocketed and now I needed him even more.

"Gerard, I am... I-I am s-soo sorr-ry."
He said looking down at his lap, and then noticing his hand still in my shirt, and quickly started to move it, I grabbed it through my shirt and gently pressed his hand flat on my chest, silently telling him to meep it there.

"I am really sorry Gerard, I dont know what came over me and now you are, going to hate me and never speak to me again, I kept telling myself that, I kept telling myself, I would never be with you, one, because you probably dont like me back, and two because of these stupid freaking numbers!" He states, starting a bit never but by the end of it, he was raising his voice and ripped his sleeve up, revealing all seven of his numbers.

I didn't even look, I don't want to, instead I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me, so we were chest to chest and smashed my lips on his.

He instantly kissed back and deepened the kiss.

After about a minuet or two we pulled away.

I glanced down at his arm still clearly showing, all seven of his numbers and my eyes grew wide.

----------
I know happening all to fast, but I really only want this story to be 10, 12, 15 or 20 chapters, and then i might do a sequel and maybe even do a trilogy, but idk lol
Comment on what you think and I will update hopefully tomorrow because I have nothing better to do, since its friday lol
Love you all and all the sweet comments make my day/night ♡♡

xx Pyro Black