Lie to Me

-------
Gee's POV
------

I wake up, again, but with Frank snuggled into my chest and my mom saying "Wake Up, Guys!" in her shrill voice.

"I don't wanna, I wanna stay right here." I say, snugglilng back into Frank, and start to go back to sleep.

"I know you want to stay with your best friend but you have to get up, it's almost 1 in the afternoon." She replies.

I smile widely but keep my eyes closed.

"What Gerard, what now." She asks, I am assuming to my awkward huge smile.

"Nothing." I say, but keep my smile.

"Gerard, I know it is not nothing." She replies.

"I would tell you but I don't know if Frank wants everyone to know." I say, probably already giving it away, but I don't care, she probably already knows, seeing as Frank is on top of me, but really we always have sone this, we were practically already boyfriends, for years, we just confirmed it early this morning.

She sighs, and I can tell she is smiling, "Okay then, wake up and wake up Frank as well and I will see if he will tell me later." I snap my eyes open.

"Leave him alone!" I say way to over protectively.

She laughs and leaves the living room while shaking her head.

I turn my head back to Frank.

And then look to see if my mother is watching, she's not, so I turn my full attention to Frank.

"Frankie, Frankie Babe?" I say, gently petting his hair.

"Frank, you have to get up, It is almost 1 in the afternoon."

"I don't wanna, you are so warm." He replies, quietly into my chest.

"And you are too, but my mom is going to be back out here and bother us again if you don't get up."

He stirs but shows, no signs of moving.

So i slip my hands under the blanket and up the back of his shirt, pressing my ice cold hands onto his back.

"Ahhhh, thats cold, Gerard Stop!" He says sitting up.

I smirk at him and lower my hands out of his shirt but keeping them on him waist. He scoots closer to me, straddling my waist and wraps his arms around my neck, we just stare at each other.

Soon he leans forward and I follow his suit until our lips are touching, It started out as an innocent, morning kiss, but soon turn twist and turns, as our tongues swirl around each others.

"Hey boys, I told you to get up, How many times do i need to tell-" She stops, and is silent for a second, as she enters the room. "you." She finishes after a bit.

We pull away from each other and Frank is blushing like crazy and I am sure to match him, he takes his arms from around my neck and slowly slides off of me to sit on the other side of the couch. We just stare at my mother over the back of the couch and she stares back as if she was trying to absorb what she just saw.

"So I assume you guys know?" She asks, "Ahhhh I am so happy, I couldn't wait for this!" She beams.

Frank and I exchange looks and then turn back to her and say

"What now?" In unison.

We turn back to each other, as I move closer to him and interlock my fingers with his, secretly hidden from my mom by the couch.

"Oh, so you don't?" She replys, sadly.

"Know what, mom?" I say, confused.

"About, the numbers." She says, meekly.

"Oooohhhhh." Frank and I say, once again in unison and even in the same tone, I think we have been around each other, just a little too long.

"Yes, we found out last night, after we, uh... we uhm kissed." Frank says, but finishes his sentence quietly.

"Oh okay, wellI have been waiting for this for years, I am so happy for you two." She beams.

"You knew?" I ask. "For how long?"

"For years, literally, years." She says.

"You see, when we, Franks mom and I. We promised to get your numbers done at the same time, So we could have a chance of getting the same number, So we went the January of the year after you both were born, and you got tattooed, In different rooms, by different people, as you can probably tell, Gerards, yours is done in more scroll like font and Franks yours is done in more of an industrial font. Anyway, we checked as soon as we got here and we were beaming, but we promised each other not to say anything, but we were allowed to drop some hints, every once in a while. So that is what we did. And here we are now." She finishes.

"Oh, wow." I state, as I look to Frank who is already looking at me.

"Okay, well pancakes are probably burning, so I will leave you two, to talk or whatever." She smirks and leaves the room.

"Ger-" "Shhhh Frank." I interrupt him, then grab him by the wrist and drag him to my room.

I lock my bedroom door, and push Frank on the bed, and straddle him, while pinning his arms above his head and lean down to kiss him.

I let go of his arms, to grab his soft face and neck. His arms wrap around my waist, pulling me impossibly closer.

He starts to sit up and I let him and I wrap my legs around his waist as we deepen the kiss.

After about 5 minutes we pull apart and look eyes.

"I love you." I say to break the silence.

"I love you too." Frank says, then kissing me again, pulling apart we get carried away.

"Come on I smell pancakes." He says as I giggle as he grabs my wrist as he pulls me back downstairs and to the kitchen.

----------
Well I hope you liked this, I really don't know where this story is going tbh, but I hope it will go somewhere amazing ♤♡◇♧
No it is not edited but I will do that later lol
xx Pyro Black

*1136 words*