One - Back at it again with the eating like it's the Olympic food games

Aria's POV

I jump up from the sofa, "Ha, I won! I won! I win, you loose, now you get a big bruise!" I sing and lightly punch Kayden, my brother, on the arm.

My brother and I are playing GTA 5 on his PlayStation and I'm just saying I won even though I didn't. The only thing I do in this game is drive around until I find a club and then I go and fight the bouncers and make them chace me around the city, laughing because they 'can't touch this'.

He pouts and rubs his arm, "You punch like Donkey Kong, Aria." he complains. I roll my eyes, "Not my fault you're weaker than grandma Ginny."

A pillow slams into my face and I chuckle, "Someone's a sore loser!" I sing as another pillow slams into my face, "Jeez Kayden, did you take your chill medication today?" I say.

Another pillow slams into my face. How many pillows are on this freaking sofa?!?! I catch one of the pillows and run up to Kayden, tackling him with a pillow. He flips me over and starts tickling me, "Okay, okay, you win!" I shout through laughter.

He stands up, "Who's the loser now." he smirks and turns around walking out the living room.

"This is Spartaaaaaa!" I scream and jump onto Kayden's back, tackling him to the floor, "The only loser here is you, grandma Ginny." I tease and stand up, dusting off my hands on my jeans.

I hear the ding! of the oven go off, "Food!" I scream running to the kitchen. "You made pizza?" I ask Kayden as he walks into the kitchen. He nods and takes the pizza out of the oven. Oh my gosh, PIZZA!

Well, there goes my diet. I'll start tomorrow, after getting the cookie dough ice cream from Ben and Jerry's of course.

I take six slices of the pizza and start stuffing my face. "Hey, give me two of those!" Kayden says and reaches for my plate. I snatch it away, "My precious." I whisper.

"I made it!" he defends and grabs two slices from me, "Plus, I'm older than you." he says and sticks his tounge out. "By one day! It would've been less than one day if you came out of the womb faster!" I say and Kayden chuckles then licks the slices, "Well I licked it so its mine." he says and I glare at him.

Kayden and I are fraternal twins. We live alone because we are both 18 and old enough to. My mom died last year and only god knows where my dad is. My Aunt from Canada sends us money every month and Kayden has a job that he doesn't talk about often.

Apparently he works for some guy named Axel Krieger. Either way he makes money and he isn't in jail or dead so I guess it's a reasonable job.

I fold my pizza in half and stuff it into my mouth. "Damn Aria, back at it again with the eating like it's the Olympic food games."

"Your just jealous." I say when I'm done chewing. I stand up, "I'm going down the road to get ice cream, you want any?" I ask, he puts fifty bucks in my hand, "Double chocolate chip." I nod.

"See you later Kiki!" I shout as I walk out the door. "Eat a dick!" he shouts back.

I walk down the road and into the ice cream store, "Hello pretty lady, how may I help you?" The guy at the cashier asks, he looks around my age.

I bet he only thinks I'm pretty cause my eyebrows are on fleek. I nod and smile to myself, they better be on fleek, it took forever to pluk them. Being a girl is such a struggle.