Forty Five- There will be food involved

Aria's POV

I lean up against the headboard with wide eyes, biting my lip.

"Hmm," I tap my chin, smirking slightly, "I only date bad boys." I say jokingly and then wink.

M walks up me and pulls me down so that I am lying on my back and then places his body in between my legs. I'm only wearing my towel, oh my god! "You want a bad boy? Okay, tonight I'll be a bad boy just for you." he leans down slowly and places a kiss on my neck then gets up with a smirk, "Now get your pretty little ass ready, there will be food involved." he says, slightly laughing, and then walks out without another word.

I get up and change into ripped jeans and a plain shirt. Then I smirk and pull open M's cupboard, pulling out the shoes I said I would steal.

I slip them onto my feet and chuckle at the fact that it may be a smidge too big. Only a smidge though.

I walk down the stairs and see Cody on the couch watching Phinias and Ferb, "Where's M?" I say.

"Aww, you look pretty, sweetheart. Where you going?" Cody says, turning to look at me with a smile.

I look down at my clothes with a frown, "I look pretty? I'm not wearing anything different to normal." I state.

"Yeah, but you always look pretty," Cody winks, "and nice shoes, are you practicing being a clown for Halloween because they are way too big." Cody looks down at M's shoes, chuckling.

Mickey walks into the room, "No, she's trying to be me for Halloween. Mickey Mouse." he wiggles his eyebrows at me and I roll my eyes, walking to the door.

"Where you going?" Cody asks again  and I turn around to face him.

"I'm going out with M." I explain and Mickey starts jumping up and down, repeating 'hallelujah' over and over again, making me smile.

"Finally! Girl, it took forever! So when are you having the wedding? Can I be your bridesmaid?" Mickey starts rambling and I roll my eyes, walking out the front door.

"Nice shoes." M chuckles, leaning against a motorbike.

"Thanks, they're new," I wink, "Where did you get a motorbike from?" I ask.

M shrugs, "I rented it." he explains and I nod. I'm glad he is not one of the wanted guys in the gang. I still don't know how the police haven't found them, they don't exactly seem like geniuses.

I look at M and nod in approval. He is wearing ripped jeans as well, except his is only slit at the knees and he has a black top on that says 'bite me' and two fangs on it.

"I'll bite you. But you have to tell me where." I say, making M chuckle. He climbs onto the motorbike and motions for me to get on as well.

He makes me sit in the front, except I have to face him, as he turns on the bike and starts racing down the road.

"Where are we going?" I shout over the loud engine, holding on really tight to M.

"My mouth is sealed, Wifey." M says and I close my eyes, hoping I don't fall onto the road.

"It better not be cliché." I say. M doesn't reply, instead, he concentrates on the road.

~~~~~

"Um, why are we at Target?" I ask and M just smiles and pulls me into the huge store.

He takes a shopping cart but I stop him and climb in then tell him to proceed. As we go through the isles, he puts on tons of cupcakes as well as a few other snacks.

He then goes and buys bags of water balloons and walks to the till to pay. The lady looks at us and just shrugs and keeps scanning the items.

I wonder what she is thinking...

"I've seen worse." she says and looks at both of us, "Trust me, don't become a cashier at target. It's fucking weird." she scans the last bag of balloons and then M pays and we walk out.

"Oh yeah, smartie pants, where do we put the packets now?" I state and M just keeps walking, past the bike and across the road, to an abandoned house.

Or at least I'm assuming it's abandoned because it looks like it is.

We walk straight in through the door that is unlocked and I walk out onto a patio that has a view of a beach. This old house is actually placed on a cliff and so the view is from high up.

"So, what was the cupcakes and everything for." I turn around to face M who is now shirtless.

"This." he says and presses a cupcake he was holding straight into my face, wiping it down so that the icing smudges.

I lick the icing off my lips and glare at him, walking to get as many cupcakes as possible.

"Oh it's on, you better run, pretty boy." I say and start throwing a bunch of cupcakes at him.

~~~~~

Haha, yeah, there are going to be the picky people that are like *squeaky voice* THATS WASTING FOOOOOOD!

Darling, it's a book. Chill. If you want, we can say a dollar was donated to charity for each cupcake bought. Does that make you feel better? Hehe.

🍌 вαиαиα ℓσνє 🍌