Twenty Eight - Maybe I'm dreaming

Aria's POV  

We arrived back at the 'lair' about ten minutes later and I went straight to my room to get changed into shorts that were less revealing. Why are gym shorts so much shorter?

I skip to Vincent's room about two hours later, I got distracted with that strange snake game on my phone. I need to know what and when and how we are going to tell the rest of the guys what happened. I know it's my choice but it's his too.

I hear a girls moan just I am about to push Vincent's room door open. I freeze in my tracks, holding my breath.

It can't be...

I peak through the crack in the door and they're already getting naked. My heart plummets to the ground like a meteor and tears start forming in my eyes already.

Vincent's lips are locked with another blond girl and she's already almost naked, she has her underwear on but that's it and it's currently being pulled off by Vincent anyway.

Vincent's pants are unzipped and his shirt is half way off and they don't move their lips away from each other.

I lift my camera as a tear rolls down my cheek.

I should have just gotten the money and taken my brother, but no. I'm an idiot and this is why I deserve.

I slide my finger over the button of the camera but my hands are shaking so much that I decide not to take a picture.

With a sigh, I drop the camera back to my side. 

My heart starts beating faster, each beat more painful then the last.

I thought he liked me. I gave him everything yesterday, I trusted him and I let him see me; all of me, inside and out.

He said he likes me. I liked him. I still like him.

He lied.

I'm not mad that he lied or that now he's cheating on me. I wouldn't be mad about that. I'm mad at myself, for trusting him and giving myself to him.

He is such a conniving liar that I actually believed everything he told me yesterday. I didn't doubt it, not at all. Yet, I should have. I feel stupid, as usual, and I have no idea what I did.

I want to look away, I want to leave but I can't. It feels like my heart went into cardiac arrest and it hurts so badly.

I've never really been cheated on. I've never really liked anyone except Vincent and maybe I have feelings for M but I know he would never do this to me.

I thought Vincent would never do this to me...

I never believed people when they tried to explain how much it hurt to have your heart broken. I thought they were over exaggerating it but they weren't.  It feels like bricks have fallen on my heart,  it feels torn and empty.

I lift my camera,

Click.

I just need to show Vincent how much he hurt me, without telling him. This is the best way. Then I never want to see him again, unless it's for Kayden.

I should leave. I should go but it hurts too much to go because they won't stop even if I leave and if I walk into this room, I won't be able to take it. I'll break.

I hear moans coming from the room and I squeeze my eyes shut.

Maybe I'm dreaming. Maybe I'm still lying in Vincent's arms in the hotel room. Maybe our half naked bodies are still intertwined and connected. Maybe...

It's real.

Maybe Vincent is really in his room, having sex with another girl as I stand outside the room, helpless. Maybe he used me and now he is done with me and he is just moving on like he planned to from the start.

The moaning stops and I look through the crack in the door. My heart goes immobile.

No. Please no. He did it to her. The same thing he did to me.

He gives the girl his shirt and starts buttoning it up and he smiles at her in the dim light.

The smile I once found so beautiful, was actually just a cover to hide the monster behind it.

I lift my camera for the last time and take a picture.

Click.

I take out my marker and write notes oon both of them, my hands still shaking. I drop the pictures to the floor and run.

He trusted me. They all trusted me. I trusted him. I couldn't leave these guys because I had nothing. I still have nothing. I know I can't call the police because that would be useless and I might be taken to jail too, there are photos to proove I was with them.

I stop just before running out the door.

I hear M whistling in the kitchen. I hear Grayson, Charlie and Cody arguing about a video game and I hear Daniel singing Chandelier by Sia, really off key.

I open my phone and click 'exit group'.

You are no longer a participant in 'them bad bitches'

"Wifey, why did you leave?" I hear M shout from the kitchen.

I have to go. I can't stay. I had nothing when I met these guys. I still have nothing now.

So why do I feel like I lost so much?

Kayden will be fine. I was useless to him anyway.

I walk out the door and into the city of London. I hear horns of cars and people talking but everything seems surreal.

It's never the same when you're alone. Right now, I was more than just alone.

I was broken.

~~~~~

Oh shit. Oops. Sorry to the Varia shippers :O (I did warn you that it would escalate) hehehe.

🍌 вαиαиα ℓσνє 🍌