Thirteen -If you were really a cupcake you would be a red velvet

Thirteen - If you were really a cupcake, you would be a red velvet

Aria's POV

I wake up and I am in Vincent's arms. We're still on the plane but I can feel that we are going down. "Hi cupcake." I mumble and Vincent rolls his eyes. "Why am I sitting on your lap, I thought I fell asleep on Daniel?" I say, yawning.

"Mhmm, you did. Daniel has to take a phone call and so he forced me to hold you so that you would be comfortable." Vincent says and shakes his head. I smile and poke his cheek, "Aww, and you said yes?" I say and poke his cheek. He doesn't reply, instead he glares at me but I just smile, "You know Vincent, if you were really a cupcake, you would be a red velvet because you're so sweet." I say and wink and he just chuckles and shakes his head.

"Thanks for talking to me again." I say and smile. He looks down intensely at me, not saying a word. He hasn't talked to me ever since the whole kissing incident and I felt really awkward around him because he would ignore me like I wasn't there at all.   

I know he likes me, I mean otherwise he wouldn't have kissed me, right? Ugh, I dont even know anymore.

Guys say girls are so confusing but we are not, guys are confusing. We just want Dylan O'Brien, Colton Haynes, Ed Westwick, Alex Pettyfer, Dylan Sprayberry, Zayn Malik, Adam Levine, Harry Styles, Daniel Sharman, Cameron Dallas, Joe Sugg, Lucky Blue Smith, Ian Somerhalder, Channing Tatum, Theo James, Ansel Elgort, Dave Franco, Chris Evans, Tyler Hoechlin, Francisco Lachowski, Selena Gomez because she is sexy and my woman crush and if you argue with me I will stab you, Zack Efron, Liam Hemsworth, Deigo Barruecco, Sam Clafflin, and more guys that are just on a really long list of mine.

But that's it, oh wait, no. We also want someone to love us, someone to watch Disney cartoons with, someone to buy us flowers and give us food, someone to sleep with us, someone to cuddle with, someone to steal clothes- mostly hoodies- from, someone to drive us places and take us on dates, someone to talk to every second if the day when we are bored, someone to flirt with us and someone to buy us chocolate but they are not allowed to be stupid or like other girls photos or anything that we don't approve.

Yeah, but that is it.

"Vincent, where is the bathroom?" I ask with a smile. He has to let me go to the bathroom, it's not like I am going to jump out of a plane to escape from him, this isn't one of those cheesy action movies where they keep the parachutes in the toilets for no apparent reason.

"It's in the next section of the plane, go through the door at the back and you will see it." he says and I get off his lap and walk down and through the door. As I am walking I pass a table with chocolate brownies on them.

I grin and take the plate, starting to stuff all the brownies in my mouth. I don't care if there are drugs in this anymore, I am hungry and I want food. I am going to eat, drugs won't stop me.

I walk back to Vincent in a happy trace. I feel like I am in the movie cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Everything is made of food and I am pretty sure I see walking marshmallows and adorable strawberries.

I start bouncing up and down and skipping and when I reach Vincent I lean down and kiss him.

He looks at me in shock and I burst out into hysterical laughter. "Oh god Aria, please tell me you didn't eat the brownies too." Vincent says with a sigh. "You need to stop putting drugs in your desserts." I state and sit back down on Vincent.

I kiss his neck and he lets out a low moan. I smile and keep kissing him and he lifts my head to kiss me on the lips again. "Aria." he growls breathlessly as he smashes his lips harder against mine. Butterflies explode in my stomach and I lift my hand, brushing it through his soft hair and tugging at it. "Mmm." he moans against my lips.

"Well this is awkward..." A voice says and I turn to see Cody standing awkwardly. I smile and get off Vincent, running to Cody, tackling him over and hugging him. "Cody, you talked!" I say and grin, lifting my head to look at him in the eye. "I like your voice, is it British?" I ask Cody and he chuckles, standing up and helping me up with him. "Indeed it is." he says and winks at me.

"Vincent, she's definitely a keeper." Cody says to Vincent, laughing at me."That she is." Vincent says, looking at me with a smirk.

"Especially considering she has seen you in your unicorn onzie." Cody says and starts laughing so hard that he bends over and holds his stomach.

I smile and shake my head as Vincent glares at Cody.

~~~~~

TA DAA! I hope you enjoyed, not sure when I will update again but please let me know what you thought of this chapter? Was it funny enough or nah?

🍌 вαиαиα ℓσνє 🍌