Nineteen - I am as confused as a smurf in Mario cart

Aria's POV     

I stare at Vincent with my mouth hanging open. Vincent Salvatore likes me. I shake my head, "No, you don't. Don't lie to me." I state, shaking my head.

"No Aria, you don't understand, I-" Vincent starts explaining but I cut him off,

"Vincent, you just think you like me because I am a girl and I kissed you but you don't like me. Trust me, you don't like me. I just... I don't want to hear these lies anymore, so please, just get out." I state and point to the door.

He can't like me. No guy can ever really like me. They may believe they like me but then they get to know me and after I go out with them and they find out things about me they realize I'm just a depressed girl that is still not over her mother's death. They ditch me and I never hear from them again. That's why I don't date anymore. I'm not that girl but that's how they see me and then they pity me.

Vincent stands up and he is almost out the door when he turns around and whispers, "I do like you, Aria. You don't have to believe me but I know what I feel. I know what other guys feel too and it's not just me that likes you. You're beautiful and funny and you're perfect and you may not believe it but it's true." he says and then walks out.

He slams the door and a few seconds later I hear a loud bang. My heart jumps in my chest and I get up, pulling the door open.

Vincent is staring at the hole he just punched in the wall. He doesn't notice me behind him. "Why the fuck would you tell her you liked her? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I ruined everything." He talks to himself.

He turns around when he hears me and looks at me for a few seconds and then, without another word, he walks away.

I am as confused as a smurf in Mario cart.

I sigh and walk back into the room, closing the door and sitting back down on the bed.

There is another knock on the door and without waiting for an answer, Daniel walks in.

He doesn't say a word, he just sits down on the bed, completely silent with his eyes shut. He clenches his jaw and it looks so perfect that I just want to touch it.

"Sweethe- no I mean Ar- wait, what do I call you?" he frowns. I stare at him, taking in his features. He's so good looking and so is Vincent and M and all the other guys and I need to steal some of their genes.

"Whatever, I'm calling you sweetheart. Listen, I know you might see us differently but please can you just trust me. I would never hurt you sweetheart, I promise." he puts his head in his hands and then groans, standing up, "Whatever, fuck this. It's pointless." he says and walks out and I just stare at the now closed door in confusion.

I smile slightly.

I mean, they care about me, right? Otherwise why would they care if I am mad, I am just a random girl. It feels really good having people that aren't family care about me.

I don't mean feeling sorry for me. I mean actually caring about me.

"Is it too late now to say sorry?" Cody sings, walking into the room. Oh gosh, they are trying to kill me.

I bite my lip, trying to control my laughter. I have a feeling that not a lot of people get to see Cody sing, and definitely not to Justin Bieber.

"'Cause I'm missing more than just your body." A chorus of deep voices echo through the room. Daniel, Grayson, M and even Charlie walk in, running their hands down their bodies as they sing.

"Is it too late now to say sorry?" Cody sings and I burst into laughter.

"Yeah I know- oh- oh, that I let you down. Is it too late to say sorry now?" They all sing in sync again and then they start dancing really badly, trying to copy the music video, "Oooh oooh, sorry." They sing, stomping their feet and doing the weird dance.

"I'll take every single piece of the blame if you want me to, but you know that there is no innocent one in this game for two. I'll go, I'll go and then you go, you go out and spill the truth. Can we both say the words and forget this?" A deep voice booms through the room and I look to the door to see Vincent standing there, looking like he would rather die then do this.

I laugh so hard that my stomach starts hurting and I hold onto it, trying to breath. "Oh my word, you guys would be perfect for the next pitch perfect." I lie back, laughing even harder and picturing six tough guys trying to sing on Pitch Perfect.

I would kill to see that and yet here was my own little show, absolutely free. Vincent Salvatore just sang Justin Bieber.

I sit up once I have calmed down but seeing Vincent and the other guys just made me picture them dancing and singing and I burst into another fit of laughter.

Vincent walks towards me and sits next to me, "Do you forgive us, princess?" he asks, smiling and blushing.

I chuckle, "If I say no will you sing for me again?" I ask.

Vincent sighs, "I really regret doing that." he states, his face completely red. I kiss him on the cheek and he grins.

"I forgive you guys. I could never say no to that. Justin Bieber is my baby, after Andy Biersack." I state and nod.

All of the guys grin and in sync they all shout, "Doggy pile!" Then proceed to jump on top of Vincent and I.

I chuckle and look up at M who is right on top of me, his body in between my legs. This is so embarrasing and awkward. His face is being pressed down by the other boys on top of him and his forehead is pressed against mine, he is trying to push up so that he doesn't kiss me but I can see he isn't trying very hard. 

"Honestly darling, I don't even know why I did that. I'm the chef, I did not even lie." he states and I burst into another round of laughter.

~~~~~

GOALLLLS! (Yeah I am procrastinating and therefore I am updating a lot for this book)

I don't even know who I want Aria to be with *sigh*

🍌 вαиαиα ℓσνє 🍌