Forty Four- Awkwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard

Okay, I just want to say I'm sooooooooooooo sorry for not updating for so long and thanks for still reading even though I am one hundred percent sure this book is high on drugs.

To make up for it here is a picture of a Vincent with a puppy ;)

~~~~~

Forty Four- Awkwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard

Aria's POV

I shove my arms against Vincent's chest and he stumbles back a bit and slips, he wraps his arms around me and takes me down with him, making sure he lands on his back instead of on me.

"Why did you pull me with you? Why did you kiss me?" I ask, way closer to Vincent then I should be.

As I ask that, the whole balcony that I was standing on falls over and crashes to the ground with a loud thud.

"That explain why I took you with me?" He asks and raises his eyebrows and I stand up, letting him get up too.

"Why did you kiss me?" I ask and before Vincent can answer, a loud voice cuts us off.

"Get out! All of you get out of this place right now! Or I am calling the cops!" One of the judges shouts, looking extremely mad.

I turn to Vincent with wide eyes and he motions to the other guys and we get out of that horror house as fast as possible. I am never suggesting education ever again.

"Let's go home." M mumbles and turns to look out the window as he sits in the back on Vincent's car with me.

The other guys are taking different cars except Mickey who is sitting in the passenger seat, next to Vincent.

Vincent looks at me in the rear view mirror and then his eyes go to M.

"Awkwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard." Mickey chimes in and then turns on the radio, to break the silence.

I lean my head against the window and close my eyes, waiting for is to get home.

Today was the biggest fail in history and it's basically because of me. This was such a stupid idea, why did I even suggest it?

I get out the car and walk up to the house, going straight in and up to my room. Without changing out of the uncomfortable costume I wore for the play, I fall onto the bed and groan into my pillow.

Nope.

I stand up and walk straight into the bathroom, pulling off the puffy dress and turning on the shower.

The water feels amazing as it slowly falls over my body. It feels like I haven't showered in years even though I showed this morning. That dress is from some weird store in the mall that had other strange Halloween costumes too. It was probably really dirty, or at least that is how it felt when I was wearing it. It even smelt like toes and I don't even want to think of why.

When I'm done in the shower I climb out and then wrap a towel around me, tightly. I really need to talk to Vincent, or maybe I should just punch him and see what he does, but honestly I'm avoiding talking to him.

I walk out the bathroom and fall onto my bed, just wrapped in my towel. I feel so drained and I haven't done anything important.

Oh god, this feels a lot like school.

The door clicks open and I quickly pull the blanket over my body, keeping the towel wrapped even tighter around me. Fake sleeping is always the answer when someone walks into my room.

"Wifey?" M whispers, checking if I am awake. I don't reply, staying as still possible.

I hear shuffling and after a few minutes I move my head slightly and open my eyes, checking to see if he is leaving. Instead I see M in nothing but black boxers. I audibly gasp and quickly move my face, looking away.

I hear M chuckle and a few seconds later, he climbs onto my bed, straddling my thighs. I still think he is in his boxers but I don't check.

He leans down, pressing his body against mine, "I saw you." He whispers in my ear, sending tingles down my spine.

CONTROL YOUR BODY ARIA!

He moves to one side when I don't reply and then lifts me up with the blanket, but much to my dismay, the blanket falls, revealing my almost-naked body.

My legs are not covered at all because the towel has shifted and M stares down at my legs, holding me bridal style. I'm so glad I shaved yesterday.

His grip on me is so strong and the way he is holding me up makes me feel like I don't weigh anything. Oh shish kebabs he is strong!

There is a weird look in M's eye, One that I have never seen before but it makes my heart race. What is wrong with me? Why am I thinking about kissing M?

Kissing M? What?

Stop!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Why am I so confused? Stop, you stupid brain!

"Aria." He whispers and his eyes scan up my body, to my eyes. The way he says my name is so sexy. Save me, someone!

He places me down on the bed, his breathing hard as he turns away from me quickly, "Sorry, I shouldn't have been staring." He says and then walks to his cupboard, not looking back at me.

"You like Vincent, why am I trying?" He whispers in a voice so soft that I almost don't hear it.

I fix my towel and frown, "I don't like Vincent." I state and he spins around with wide eyes but when he realizes we are both almost naked, he turns back, not wanting to stare at me.

"You don't?" He asks, sounding surprise but happy.

"No." I whisper. Is it weird that I think I might like M? Especially right now, I just really want to kiss him but it's not right, I feel like I shouldn't.

M turns back and walks towards me, "Then go out with me?" He says and gives me a dazzling smile.

~~~~~

I want you guys to know that I love you potatoes, you people are sooooo amazing <3 *starts singing* DON'T STOOOOOP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!! xx

🍌 вαиαиα ℓσνє 🍌