Twenty Three - As cute as that little brown animal thing from Madagascar.

Aria's POV       

"You want to go to Oxford street?" M asks.

"Well, why the heck would I say no to that?" I ask and M chuckles and nods.  

Today, after Cody took me to the Harry Potter museum - which was awesome by the way, there were statues of the cast and  the model of Hogwarts that they actually used in the movie. I must say it was smaller than expected.

Anyway, back to the point, after that Grayson came and took me to a theme park where he forced me to do go carting and then when I finally accepted he just kept ramming his fucking cart into mine every second and laughing. Oops, I need to watch my language, even if it's in my head. I forgave him though, he bought me candyfloss so I had to.

Charlie came and took me to this boring museum and forced me to look at deformed clay for an hour. I have this feeling that he really doesn't like me, he just glares at me and ignores me or zones out when I talk to him. Rude.

Daniel took me to madame Tussaudes! I got to see Justin Bieber! He made me take a picture of him touching Taylor Lautner's  abs. That was hilarious. I actually had a lot of fun with him and I accidentally flashed Daniel in my dress when I was posing on top of the vent with Marilyn Monroe. He went crazy and his entire face went red and he couldn't talk for about ten minutes.

I think that was the cutest thing ever.

Now I am in M's car. We are driving to Oxford street apparently. It's already half past six so we have half an hour here until I have we have to meet the rest of the guys at that dinner place. It's still quite light outside and the sun is still shining.

I have been with M for an hour already, he took me to the London eye and Abbey road as well as other well known places in London, claiming that he is my 'tour guide'.

"What's the address of the dinner place?" I ask.

"It's on the group." he explains and then frowns, "Oh wait, you don't have a phone because my friends kidnapped you, sorry, I forgot." he states. I just chuckle and roll my eyes. "How about I get you a phone and add you to the group, I think they have a cellphone store somewhere on Oxford street?" M asks.

I nod and smile, looking out of the car and at the different buildings we pass. M's car isn't like the other guys. He has a convertable green car that is a creamy colour on the inside. It's such a strange colour and when you compare it to the other guys sports cars it's actually pretty funny but cute. He explained to me that he is a chef and he can't get a 'banging' car yet so he is stuck with his green convertable.

The inside is actually surprisingly comfy.

M parks the car on the curb after a few minutes of driving and he comes around the car opens the door for me. So sweet.

"Aren't you going to close the roof of the car?" I ask.

M chuckles, "Someone would have to be extremely desperate steal that thing but if someone does I'll just track it." he stares and takes my hand, intertwining our fingers as we walk into the phone store.

He picks up a Samsung Galaxy pocket that is 50% off and gets the sales person to get the packaged version that comes with a sim card.

"Perfect, a phone and sim card for fourty pounds. Not bad." M says and pays for the phone. He hands me the packet and just as we are about to walk out the store, an instant camera on the shelf catches my eye.

"Ahhh, oh my soul. Pleeease please please can I get this?" I pull M towards the shelf with the camera on it. I'll even trade the phone back for it, I don't care, I've wanted one of these forever.

He chuckles and nods, "Sure." he says and I pick up the purple colour. It comes in a pack that has the instant filn and a little purple carry bag to match it.

M pays for it and then we walk out the store. Instead of doing more shopping M jumps back in his car after opening the door for me again. "We're going to Green park." he tells me, starting the car and driving down the road.

I fill my camera with the film and snap a picture of the street. "Do you have a marker?" I ask and he nods his head towards the kubby. I pull it open and write 'Oxford street with M <3' in the marker at the bottom of the picture, and then I wave in the air so the picture shows up.

Not bad

Not bad.

It is actually really cute. Like, as cute as that little brown animal thing from Madagascar.

"We're here." M tells me as I look up from the little purple camera with a smile.

"Pose!" I shout, snapping a picture of M. He looks up at the sky and poses for me, slightly smiling.

I chuckle and wait for the picture to develope. I quickly scribble 'Master' on the bottom and smile at the picture. Damn, he looks good.

He chuckles and gets out the car, opening the door for me yet again.

~~~~~

~~~~~

I'm going to update the next one just now ;)

🍌 вαиαиα ℓσνє 🍌