Chapter Four*

Althea Williams POV

The party had started a little under a hour ago. It was extremely boring as nobody from my pack had the respect to talk to me. I was a little naive to believe things would change for the better. I thought I was up to their social expectations, but I guess not.

'They're fake, Thea. And we're real.' Alteya reminded me. Natam hissed at the back of my mind, wanting to get revenge. Aurora wanted nothing more then peace. It was classic example of the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other.

Deciding that this party was a waste of my time, I made my way into the forest, locating my childhood tree house and swing. Making my way over, I sat down on the swing. Slowly swinging myself back and forth like Dad had taught me when I was young, I contemplated on what would occupy myself while I'm here.

I would obviously be busy with school and my studies, but that wouldn't be hard as I was a pretty bright student. Maybe I should make some friends, buy some clothes together. I could always invite a few of my friends from Boston to come down.

I mentally made a checklist of all the things I could do. Maybe I'll buy another book series and start reading again. Watch some new television series.

I was interrupted out of my thoughts when Trent walked through the small clearing. He had a smile on his face and a beer in his hand.

"Why are you out here alone?" Trent asked with a raised eyebrow. My big brother wasn't always protective of me, he knew that I could take care of myself. But there were limits and when I crossed them (which was occasionally) he would grow angry and protective.

"Just wanted to clear my head, I guess."

"Are you okay?" Trent muttered as he made his way closer to me. I nodded my head in response.

"I saw that young Harris kid giving you a hard time." Trent stated with narrowed eyes. I sighed at the mention of my ex-mate.

"Thats Dante Harris, my mate."

"What?" He yelled. His eyes darkened, a clear sign his wolf wanted to take control. His wolf was as over protective of me as Trent was.

"It doesn't matter, Trent. I sorted it out." I answered him. There was a silent question hanging in the air. I didn't answer.

"Come on, I'll race you."

"I won't forget about this Althea," He said as he pointed a finger at me. "I'll talk to him later." I heard Trent mutter, but I decided to pay no attention.

Trent and I stood next to each other, a large grin on our faces. With one foot in front of the other and a silent go, Trent and I both started to run.

The wind whipped against my face, pushing my hair back. I smiled wider as I looked to my side and saw a blurry Trent smiling back at me. Laughing, I pushed myself faster.

And as usual, I bet my idiotic brother to the party.

"You cheated." Trent claimed as he finished beside me half a second later. He jutted his bottom lip out in a childish pout, I laughed as I poked his cheek.

"I did no such thing." I replied with a smile.

'Thea and Trent, we're going to perform a small ceremony. If you could please make your way up to the small stage.' Dad's voice sounded in my head.

'Aye aye captain.' I replied sarcastically.

As wished, Trent and I made our way up to the stage where Dad and Mom stood patiently.

"Attention everyone." Dad addressed the crowd authoritatively.

"We are going to perform a small ceremony to welcome your Luna, and my son and daughter back into our pack," Dad said. "Repeat after me.