Chapter Seven*

Althea Williams POV

After Trent's news, I had no more interest in the movie. I was too busy worrying about what attack plans we would have to think of, developing the pack into protecting themselves against a hybrid. It was all very time consuming.

Once Dante had noticed how incredibly quite and reserved I was, he wasted no time in asking me what was wrong. Deciding to be honest, I told him exactly what my brother had told me. Dante was quiet for a few minutes before coming up with a few strategies of his own. Surprisingly, they were pretty good.

Now, Dad, Mom, Trent and I stood in front of a crowd of easily five hundred werewolves. There were three packs, including my father's, that would be helping us against the rogue hybrids.

Staring down at all the people, I watched as teenagers talked to their friends, laughing and being slightly immature. There was one thing I learnt while I was away; never take any meeting lightly. Especially not one where there was neighbouring packs being invited to. It was common sense that their was either good or bad news that they should be informed about, but it seemed as this generation lacked a lot of common knowledge.

One person that did catch my eye was a young female wolf. She had beautiful caramel eyes and blonde hair to compliment. She radiated power, but the way she presented herself wasn't all that empowering. In fact, she slouched down and stared at the ground. I was surprised that a person with such authority was so shy, but I was reminded I was a lot like that two years ago.

Around her stood her peers, who stared at her and giggled under their breath. They were pointed slightly and saying things to her which caused her to fidget. I could feel my eyes narrowing and glaring at the group of boys and girls, my anger flaring within me.

"Welcome everybody," Dad greeted with a welcoming smile. "You have been requested here today because we have been told that there is an enemy. We haven't been told a lot, only that the group are hybrids and dangerous. To protect yourselves and your families, we will be training almost every day to learn how to protect yourself against a hybrid; to learn their weakness' and strengths. My daughter and son will be conducting the trainings, along with other trusted hybrids." Dad declared. I watched as the men pulled their mates and children closer, growling protectively.

I took a step forward, my head held high as I stared down at the large mass of werewolves.

"The group of hybrids that are coming for us are extremely skilled. They are sly and will use your weakness' against you, but you cannot give in," I took a deep breath "They will threaten your mates and families against you, they could possibly take people as hostages and they will not hesitate to kill you."

"It has been discussed that in the next week or two, children under the age of seventeen and elderly who do not wish to fight, will be sent to the Royal Hybrids to stay until the 'war' is over." Mom concluded.

"You will learn hand to hand combat, how to use important and vital weapons and fighting in your wolf form against a hybrid. As my father said, training will be everyday after school times; four till seven," Trent informed the group. "You will learn the insides and outs of a hybrid, so I warn you to pay very close attention to what is said at the trainings."

"This is not to be taken lightly. They are a dangerous threat that needs to be taken care of, and if you are not paying attention and taking the trainings seriously, you could possibly lose your life." I said as I glared at the group of teenagers who stared at me with wide eyes.

"Any questions?" Dad asked. I saw a few hands go up.

"Why will we be going to school?" Asked a young male wolf.