Chapter Eight*

Althea Williams POV

Waking up fairly early for school was always difficult. But what was worse was starting at your old school a quarter of the way through the year. I internally groaned, thinking about the next few months and what school would be like.

I had always excelled in my studies, but as I grew older I had no intention of going to college. It would clash with my already busy schedule (next joke) and I knew that Trent and I were candidate to be the next Alpha/Luna of our father and grandparents' packs.

Shaking the thoughts away from my head, I came to the decision to freshen up a bit before school. Jumping in the shower at quarter past seven, I wasn't in a rush to get to school.

"We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain, we jumped, never asking why. We kissed, I fell under your spell, a love no one could deny." I mumbled as I applied the body soap to my naked body to make myself smell like vanilla.

"All I wanted was to break your walls, all you ever did was break me. Yeah you, you wreck me."

I hastily jumped out of the shower once I was done cleaning myself, grabbing the nearest towel and drying myself off with it. From there, I made my way back into my bedroom, still mumbling the lyrics to Wrecking Ball.

I grabbed my underwear and wasted no time putting them on, following with a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans and a grey t-shirt. I topped the look off with a pair of my white converses.

Deciding to go with light makeup, I applied some foundation, mascara and lip balm and was almost ready to go. Grabbing my school back pack from inside my closet, I placed a school essentials; pens, pencil, eraser, sharpener, text books and my wallet.

Once I finished packing my bag I made my way downstairs, grabbing an apple from the island. Behind the island stood my Mom, standing in front of the stove and cooking. My sharp nose twitched as I smelt eggs, bacon and sausages.

"I'm going to go now, Mom. I'll see you later," I said as I walked around the kitchen counter to kiss her check.

"Bye darling, love you," Mom shouted as I walked away.

"Love you too." I yelled back to her, making my way into the garage and staring at my beautiful, sleek black sports car.

~*~

When we arrived at school, everybody turned and watched in awe as I drove into the school gates. I didn't exactly blame them, my car was pretty sexy. I parked in one of the 'popular' girls' car parks, giggling as I watched every bodies horrified expressions.

As I got out of my car, every body immediately shushed and stared. I turned my head and looked at Meegan, only to see her staring at her feet.

"Meegan, remember the four lesson's I taught you yesterday." I muttered under my breath to her. Megs immediately looked up, staring everybody in the eye with confidence. She looked absolutely gorgeous - she wore a pair of denim skinny jeans, a black cut off t-shirt, her black beanie and black converses. Simple yet effective.

I watched as boys and girls stared in awe as we walked towards the school, heads held high with confidence. I heard many wolf whistles from humans, the werewolves were starting to learn some respect.

"Hey babe." A male voice came from behind me. I turned around and saw the schools 'bad boy', Cole. I stared at him with a raised eyebrow. He was human, and a senior now. He was quite attractive but his reputation and arrogant, over bearing personality ruled over his looks.

"Go away." I replied with a slight glare. His brown eyes widened in surprised, but also darkened in lust.

"Feisty, I like it. Are you knew here?" Cole asked with a suggestive look. o,