Chapter Eleven*

Althea Williams

The next morning, I woke up fairly late to the sound of screams coming from downstairs. Immediately, I jumped out of bed and got ready as fast as I can. It took me no longer then five minutes to have a shower and get dressed.

While getting ready, I began processing some thoughts about Anna. Ever since I arrived home, she's been overly distant. And it was bluntly obvious that she was ignoring me.

Each time I walked into a room that she was also in, she would make a lame excuse and leave. I was becoming agitated from the disrespect she was showing me as her sister. I thought that after I saved her from Jaymon, we would start to repair our relationship. But no, she's gone back to being a downright shitty sister by ignoring my existence.

I wanted to become somewhat civil with her, but with Jake back and situation I was in, I don't think I have the time to deal with over dramatic twenty year olds who have trouble accepting their sister.

If she wasn't going to put the effort in, neither would I, I thought as I made my way downstairs. Disregarding the thoughts I just had, I began to focus on the fact that my friends were here from Boston. Excitement bubbled within me as I recognised the screams as Danielle and Avery.

And there stood Avery, Danielle, Isabel, Harry and a few other hybrid warriors.

"Avery, Danielle I've missed you guys." I yelled as I ran over to them and hugged them. I was close to these two girls after what happened with Jake and Liz, and they slowly started to become very good friends of mine.

"Isabel." I greeted with a formative nod, she acknowledged me in the same way. Then I saw her eyes glance behind me and her jaw dropped. I turned around and saw Jake, I lowered my head a tad.

"Jake." Avery, Danielle and Harry yelled as they flashed over to him and tackled him in a hug. I smiled slightly as I watched Jake hug our friends back tightly, like he used to.

"Hey Jake." Isabel greeted politely with a tight lipped smile. He smiled at her and said hello.

I watched with a heavy heart as Jake laughed and conversed with our three friends, but soon his eyes strayed over to mine. We stared at each other for a few seconds before I broke the eye contact and turned towards Isabel, who was awkwardly standing there.

"How have you been, Isabel?" I asked politely.

"Good." Was her short, clipped reply. I sighed, Isabel was never one for pleasantries. Actually, she was never one to engage in a conversation with me. It was probably because she hated me so much.

"Thea." I heard a male voice say from behind me. I turned around and faced Trent who stood there with Dante, a small smile on his face.

"Whats up?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. My eyes lingered on Dante for a while, giving him a full blown smile as he stared at me with hooded eyes. I watched as Trents eyes strayed behind me and landed on my friends and Jake.

"Hey guys," Trent greeted with a smile. Instead of walking over to the others, he came to my side.

"It's Jaymon. We got more information out of him." Trent stated calmly. I heard somebody come up behind me and I knew it was Jake.

"Jaymon?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"He payed an unexpected visit a couple of weeks ago," I stated simply. "I'll catch up with you guys later." I finished off to my friends, giving them a smile before going to stand beside Dante. I watched Jake hesitate a little before giving me one last longing look.

"Lead the way, Trent." I said with a small smile. Walking close to Dante, I tuned my head up and smiled at him. Trent began leading us towards the cells which were located in the forest, a good ten minute walk from the pack house.