Swear jar 2

François sits in his chair reading. Oliver is in the kitchen baking. Allen is watching people fail at life on TruTV. Matt walks in and steels the tv remote.

This must happen a lot.

"We're watching hockey. The game starts in one minute." He changes the channel to the hockey game.

"Hey! I was watching that, shitface!" Allen is not happy.

"Fuck off."

"Hell no! Change it back, you fuck!"

"I'm not changing it back, ass wipe! We're watching hockey!"

"Would zhe both of you just shut zhe fuck up!" François butts in.

"NO, FUCK FACE!" They yell back in unison.

Oliver bursts through the door "SWEAR JAR!" He breaths for a moment and calms down a little. "The three of you still can't seem to control yourselves! And you got worse!" He points to François.

They just grumble.

Oliver waves the jar back and forth. "Swear jar, boys."

"Fuuuuuuuck!"

"Allen! What did I just say? Swear jar!" Allen reluctantly takes a dollar out of his pocket and puts it in the jar.

"Fuck yeah! The game's starting!" Matt falls into the couch excitedly.

"Did nobody hear me? Matt, swear jar!" Matt takes out a random amount of change he found in his pocket and throws it at Oliver, not taking his eyes off the tv.

Oliver sighs and starts picking up the coins. "You swore before too, François." He holds the jar out to François, "Swear jar."

"I'm still out of money." He inhales cigarette smoke and speaks again, "speaking of which, I need to barrow some money." He reaches out and grabs some cash from the jar, then stuffs it in his pocket.

Oliver just stares in bewilderment.

"You're still broke? And now you need more money?"

François blows out a puff of smoke, "uh... yeah, pretty much."

*Awkward silence*

Matt suddenly springs up from the couch. "OH YEAH!! Look who scores the first goal! Take that, you FUCKING PUSSIES!!"

"SWEAR JAR!!!"

Life of 2p! FACEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara