Allen's cock???

"Allen... what's with the cock?" Matt and François say in unison as they both stare down at Allen's cock.

"What's all this inappropriate talk I hear?!" Oliver bursts through the door, his swear jar at the ready. He turns toward Allen, and freezes in place.

Now all three of them are staring at Allen's cock.

"Guys?" Allen starts giggling, "do you have to stare at my cock like that?" He bursts out laughing uncontrollably.

"It's a chicken..." Oliver sighs as relief flushes over him and the reader. "You all had me worried there for a moment." He shakes his head and leaves.

"Seriously Al, where'd you get the chicken?" Asks Matt.

"The poor guy, he was involved in those chicken fighting rings!"

"I thought that was dog fighti-" François is quickly cut off.

"And he was hurt when I found him, I couldn't just leave him! So I decided to adopt him."

"Uh, yeah. Sure... Does it have a name...?" asks Matt.

"His name is Richard. Richard Jones."

François and Matt face-palm. "You only named him zhat because 'Richard' can be shortened to 'Dick'... didn't you."

"Well, he is a cock," Allen then starts laughing again.

"This is all a big joke to you isn't it?" Matt says in a serious voice, but he is trying really hard not to laugh. Allen finally gets back his composure.

"But you can just call him Eegs for short."

"Eegs? Why Eegs?" asks François.

"Well, he's a guy chicken-"

"Rooster, you moron." Matt shakes his head at his brother's stupidity.

"Yeah, anyway, he's not a girl, so he doesn't lay eggs. You can't just name a guy chicken Eggs! So, since I couldn't name him Eggs, I named him Eegs!" Allen receives two bank stares for a good ten seconds, until François turns and leaves without a word.

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard... I think you made me lose brain cells..." Allen chuckles at Matt's statement.

"I have a pretty big cock, don't I?" He starts laughing hysterically. Matt can't hold it in this time. He laughs too. They are able to get a hold of themselves after a few minutes.

"Seriously, man. That's just stupid."

This chapter is heavily based off of Kyokoon64's 2p head cannons. Seriously, Kyo is awesome.
This chapter is dedicated to my all time favorite bird, Faso. I'm gonna miss that little dude.

 I'm gonna miss that little dude

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.