Thanksgiving

"You know what today is?" Allen interrupts Matt's book with an eager question.

"No." Matt tries to read on. Maybe if he ignores Al, he'll go away.

"Yeas ya do." Allen grins.

"Sure."

"What the fuck is sure? Just tell me what day today is already. I know you know!"

"Dunno."

"Yes you do! It's Thanksgiving!" Allen finally gives up and says it himself. Matt sighs and puts down his book. Allen isn't leaving now.

"Ok. So?"

"So, celebrate Thanksgiving with me!"

"My Thanksgiving Day was over a month ago." Matt frowns. "I'm not doing it again."

"What do you mean?" Allen asks with a confused tilt of the head.

"I mean my Thanksgiving is the second Monday in October."

"Ew a Monday? But Monday's suck, who would want a holiday on a Monday every year?" Matt just sighs and Al goes on. "If you said so earlier, I would have ate stuff with you both days. I mean seriously, who would pass up two Thanksgivings a year!"

"I didn't want Oliver making a big deal about it."

"That's why I'm not telling Oliver. He doesn't even do thanksgiving! But we do. And since you left me out of yours, I'm forcing you to celebrate with me as punishment." Allen grins at his clever plan. Surely it will work.

"No."

"C'mon! That was so fair though! I don't wanna be alone for Thanksgiving!" Allen looks at Matt with sad puppy eyes. Matt looks away. Then back at Al's puppy face. Away again. And back at the eyes. Away. Back again.

Allen looks somehow sadder and more desperate each time he looks back. Matt groans in surrender. "Fine! I'll do your stupid feast thing or whatever!"

"Yeah!" Allen cheers in excitement. "We be having a Brosgiving!"

"That's just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard you say. And that's definitely saying something..."

They proceed to prepare for the best Brosgiving any thanks could ever have! Or, I mean the best Thanksgiving any bros... you get what I mean.

Matt cooks the turkey like a boss while Allen prepares most of the other stuff. Y'know, the vegetables, cranberry sauce, all the stuff nobody really thinks about because they're too focused on the turkey.

"Why are you even hyped about Thanksgiving? You don't even like meat. Isn't turkey the main thing when it comes to Thanksgiving?" Matt asks as he puts the bird on the table.

"There's other stuff too! Veggies are great dude! Look at these awesome potatoes! Look at em!" Allen excitedly points at you, the reader- ahem, I mean the potatoes on the counter.

"Yeah, I still think the meat is better." Matt's shades meme-ishly fall onto his face as he begins cutting through the tender flesh of said bird with a power saw. Meat chunks fly about as the metal rips through hot flesh and bone. Matt takes a powerful stance as he guides the powerful blade-

Okay, now I'm getting too into this. Let's just say, Matt cut the turkey. That's plenty of detail for a menial task such as preparing food.