Russia

"Let me get this straight. You want my help to find little-country-boy somewhere in Finland or Sweden? As in, he could be anywhere within those countries?"

"Yes. We figured you'd be of the most help to us, being used to the cold and all." Oliver smiles at the cold Russian. Pun intended.

"And what's in it for me?" Oliver opens his mouth to respond but falters when no reasonable response is present.

"Um... Cupcake?" Oliver grins, unsure of his offer. Viktor just stares with a blank, unamused expression.

"Yes. Waisting all this precious time and energy for someone I couldn't care less about will all be worth it once I have a cupcake." He responds in a monotone voice, his icy expression not changing in the slightest.

"You can have more than just one you know." Ivan just stares, again unamused at Oliver's giddiness. Oliver's smile fades as he turns and whines to François. "Franny! Can't you help me out here? There's got to be something you can offer!"

"No I have nozhing! And stop calling me Franny!" François sounds more annoyed than usual. Oliver has been chewing his ear off about the missing Paul, and frankly, he is starting to get tired of it.

"Oh, are you sure a batch of delicious cupcakes won't do?" Oliver smiles back up at Viktor. Before the man can make another sarcastic remark, François grabs his attention. The French man discretely holds up a bag of... something behind Oliver whilst holding his index finger to his lips.

"Y'know what, I've changed my mind. I'll take your offer." He speaks while looking at François, but Oliver doesn't notice. He jumps around and celebrates as François secretly gives the bag to Viktor.

"You better find zhe boy so Oliver stops nagging me to death about it..." He whispers to Viktor as the exchange goes down. Viktor just nods slightly before walking toward the exit.

A wild Allen suddenly appears! "Yo Vikky! Wanna-"

"As much as I'd love to spend my precious time arm-wrestling with you, smart boy, I have more important things to tend to." He speaks with cold sarcasm coating every word, especially the 'smart boy' part. Allen just watches him leave in awkward silence. The second the door closes, Al speaks.

"I hate that guy! He's such a fucking asshole! Only good quality he has is thinking I'm smart." François face-palms at his ignorance.

"Allen, don't make me bring back the swear jar!" Allen ignores Oliver and looks around briefly.

"Hey, has anybody seen Matt?"

"He went to Canada to visit his own country. He didn't tell you, love?"

"Again? He just visited last year! Why does he go so much?" Allen pouts like a child.

"It's lovely getting to visit yourself. Getting to see your own scenery and touch your own land." Oliver stares into space as if daydreaming about the pleasant thought.

"Uh, is that supposed to be some sort of euphemism for masterbating or something...?" Oliver looks on with a confused, innocent expression. François just face-palms yet again.

"You moron. Normal jokes go right over your head, but of course zhat catches your attention immediately..."

~~~Meanwhile~~~

Viktor knocks on the Finish man's door. Thurston answers and his frown deepens at the sight of his visitor. "What do you want, you damn commie!"

"I'm here for boy. Name is Pat, Pete, something of that sort."

"His name is Paul, and I'm not handing my son over to a dangerous creep like you!" And with that, Thurston slams the door on Viktor's face. He turns and walks away.

"Too bad. I try." He smirks as he gets out the bag of... mysterious powder François gave him. He has his reward, so no reason to go out of his way.