Okay

~-~-~-~-~

"You seem a little... uh, upset." Chat Noir looks down at his female counterpart, who seems to be glaring as she looks down at the scene that's being set up by Evillustrator.

"A mini Eiffel tower? On a boat? The string lights, the lanterns, the candles! Ugh, he's so romantic! I hate it!" Andromeda pulls at her hair, cursing he best friend for taking up an interest in Marinette and not her instead.

"Try not to lose focus, here." Chat places a hand on her shoulder and Andromeda sighs.

"I know, I know." She watches Nathaniel set up plants, a bench to sit on... it was beautiful. How could she not feel down looking at all of this?

As Marinette joins Nathane, and the boat starts to move down the river, Chat and Andromeda make their way onto the boat and cloak themselves in the darkness. Andromeda held in her jealousy and waited until Marinette got her hands on Nathane's pencil.

"CHAT NOIR! NOW!" Chat Noir extends his weapon down, blocking Nathaniel from getting to Marinette.

"You're working with them!?" Nathane growls. "I thought you actually liked me! But it turns out, you're just like Chloe, teasing me and mocking me! Leading me on!"

"Come on! Seriously?! Why is everyone comparing me to Chloe tonight?"

Nathaniel kicks Chat's staff up, knocking Marinette in the hand and making her drop his pencil. He retrieves it and boxes in Chat and Marinette, still unaware Andromeda was hidden in the shadows.

"I'm taking back my promise, Chloe is going to get what she deserves!" Nathaniel disappears into the night, and Andromeda contemplates her options before leaping off to the hotel where Chloe resided. Andromeda found herself, miraculous off, in front of Chloe's bedroom doors.

"Andromeda?" Nathaniel seemed surprised to see her there.

"Nathane... you don't need to do this."

"Are you kidding me? You of all people should understand why I need to!" Nathane nearly loses his temper, but Andromeda shakes her head.

"Chloe is mean, rotten, and spoiled... but she doesn't need to be the reason you change who you are."

"I've gotten stronger, Andromeda, I can finally give her what she deserves."

"She doesn't deserve a moment of your time Nathaniel, it's precious." Andromeda lifts a hand to her heart. "She doesn't need to make you change, because you're just fine how you are... after all, I... I like you just the way you are."

"I knew it!" Chloe opens her bedroom doors, a wicked grin on her face after hearing Andromeda's confession. Nathaniel loses his shocked look as the blonde comes into his view.

"Why do you need to tease EVERYONE?" He shouts, storming into her room. He stops himself as Chloe shrieks and runs inside to hide, and looks back at his best friend's face. "I'm sorry, Andromeda.

"Right..." She whispers, still in complete shock and horror of everything around her right now.

"Andromeda!" Her kwami nudged her arm repeatedly, but Andromeda's feet were practically stuck to the floor. "Andromeda! Andromeda!" Her kwami tried everything to stop the girl from crying and to get her to focus on getting Akuma out of Nathane's pencil. "EVA!"

The blue haired teen snapped out of her daze at this name, looking over at her worried kwami. "You need to save them!" The rabbit cried, and Andromeda slowly came back to reality.

"Right." She whispered. "Right." She closes her eyes for a moment before rounding a corner and transforming, coming back just in time to see Ladybug and Chat Noir leap in through the window.

"He can't draw in the dark, get rid of all the lights!" Ladybug shouted, and Andromeda and Chat went to work breaking every light source in the room. Nathaniel draws Chat Noir a ball and chain around his ankle, quickly erasing the floor in an effort to remove him from the battle.

"Chat!" Andromeda reaches out her hand for the boy and pulls him up to what little tile remains. "I think it's about time you remember who you were!" Andromeda pulls her staff from her belt and extends it out to it's full size. "Moonlight Reflection!"

An unakumatized version of Nathaniel stands before himself.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug conjures up a bouncy ball and proceeds to throw it so it knocks out every light in the room, before finally dragging Nathane to his feet and snapping his pencil in half, releasing his akuma.

"You should probably head home, dude." Andromeda helps Nathaniel up.

"What happened?" He asks, but Andromeda just shakes her head.

"Nothing to be concerned about." Her eyes follow Nathaniel as he leaves the room, still confused about the nights events.

"Everything alright?" Chat places a hand on Andromeda's shoulder, and she turns to him, a look in her eyes he hand't seen before.

"Nah, but it will be."

"You sure?" He asks, a hint of concern spreading across his face. Andromeda gives a small smile at this, Chat was certainly a wonderful person for caring, regardless of whether or not it had to do with his duties as a hero.

"Yeah. I'll be okay."

~-~-~-~-~

School the following day was not very easy for Andromeda, it was very apparent Nathaniel still had no memory of rejecting her the previous night, and it was rather hard for her to act normal because of that.

From behind the counter at work, Andromeda let out a sigh. This caught Delphine's attention, who snuck up behind the teenager to give her a hug.

"Everything alright, sweetpea?"

"Things could be better," Andromeda turns to face the older woman as she releases her. "I kind of got.. rejected."

"Who do I need to beat up?" Delphine cracks her knuckles and Andromeda worriedly holds up her hands.

"It's not that bad! Honestly he uh... doesn't even really remember doing it." Andromeda turns back to the jewelry she was polishing.

"Well, if you ask me, that sounds like a good time to run away and pretend it never happened yourself." Delphine crosses her arms.

"Weren't you the one advocating chasing love?" Andromeda raises an eyebrow and Delphine pats the girl's shoulder.

"I advocate chasing after love that's worth your time. You shouldn't dwell on something that will make you unhappy. Look for something good, instead!" Delphine rounds the corner to her office, but catches herself on the door frame. "You're still young and beautiful, boys will come and go, the best thing you can do for yourself now is learn how to start over."

As Delphine disappeared into her office, Andromeda rolled her eyes.

Yeah, right, because she knew nothing about starting over.

~-~-~-~-~