Beta Alpha #9

This one was easier than the others, I smiled softly at my fitted dress, adjusting my gun slightly to the left on its thigh holster. Today was the day.. Today was the day I gave this up for good, no matter what Finn wanted, I was gonna get this piece and leave.

I walked with my head high towards the entrance. Tightening my coat around my protecting myself against the cold Paris night.

Clarke do you read

Raven said clearly in my earpiece.. She was my eyes for part one of the plan.

"Loud and clear baby girl" I whispered softly, smiling at the man at coat check.

I walked closer to him, and shrugged my coat off my shoulders handing it to him softly. "Name please" he said, French tongue still lingering.

"Oh I'm Larissa Moduae, I recently divorced Mr. Moduae. I hope it's alright I came alone" I said in a heavy 'southern' accent.

"That's quite alright Miss, is your ex-husband joining us tonight as well" the man raised a brow.

"Well I sure hope not" I playfully palmed his shoulder laughing slightly.

He nodded handing me the tab for my coat. "Will you be visiting the private Gabriel Tabërn
Exhibit, your ex husband was one of the donators to get it here, I'm sure you'd be allowed to see it"

The man entered some numbers into tablet looking screen. I eyed him carefully. "If it's not too much trouble dear" I smiled flirting slightly, my hand moved to hover over my gun.

Stand down Clarke, he's opening the door for you

Ravens voice rang through my ear. My hand went back to my side as the doors opened behind me. I thanked him and walked through the doors that led to the long hallway.

Alright if the blueprints are up to date, their alarm system should be behind the panel to your right.

I removed one of the flat ended Bobbie pins I had in my air and used it to remove the loose wall panel next to me as soon as the doors closed.

Hurry Clarke, someone's coming through The hallway on your left.. You have about 30 seconds before they turn to you.

I took off my shoe, sliding off the heel and reaching inside for the small blade.

If you cut the yellow wire and push the green button, that should delay the system downstairs, for about 120 seconds

I nodded to myself. Doing as I was told and sliding the panel back just as a tan man turned the corner.
"Stupid heels, we spend thousands of dollars on them just so they can break last minute" I said loudly to myself. The man chuckled softly looking past me.
He punched in a code on the wall and the doors I just came through opened letting him out.

"Raven what was the code?"

Uh one sec, I'm replaying the footage
234542

I slipped my heel back on walking through the thick hallway, leading to the dining hall.

A lot of the sub-level important people of the world we're united here to day and if I wanted to I could con them out of about.. Collectively 2.1 billion dollars. Believe me I did the math. But that painting was worth 3 times that. And I've planned this for 5 months. I wasn't letting this slip through my fingers.