Awkward..

"Hey lex, thought I'd call, see how your day offs going" Clarke smiled into the phone. She was having way too much fun messing with the Interpol agent. She'd call at random hours of the day. It helped her figure out her ticks and what made her angry, so eventually she could throw her off her trail. But Clarke had to admit she liked when she got little bits of her real life and personality as they talked.

"How the fuck did you get my cell number, Clarke?" She heard after a pause. This caused Clarke to genuinely laugh. "Being a criminal has its perks, you know.. I don't know why I didn't do this earlier. No pesky people listening in on our convos" Clarke held her breath for a mean comment or for her to hang up but instead she got another incoming call.

"Actually can you give me a sec?" She added and heard a brief "you have got to be kidding me" before switching to the other line.

"Are you out of your fucking mind Clarke?.. Guess who I just had the pleasure of walking in on, naked.. With a towel wrapped around her clad figure... The Interpol agent you're talking to right. Fucking. Now " Ravens voices glared through the speakers.

"Wait slow down!. What?.. Naked really?" Clarke rushed out, checking to see if Lexa hang up on the other call yet.

"Octavia told me to pass by to pick up some plastic plates and cups for the party tomorrow and when I walked up to the door it was open. I thought nothing of it and walked in. I saw no one was home so I called Octavia next thing I know your girlfriends pointing a gun at me asking me to put my hands up and if I wasn't so scared I'd be turned on.. Then who decides to call... "Raven rambled on and all Clarke could think about was how lucky the girl was.

"Was her hair wet?.. Was she still wet? Does she have big arm muscles I couldn't see it through her Sui-" Clarke began but Raven wasn't having it.

"Clarke focus! You can't play this game anymore you have to stop messing with her. She's seen me and she can connect you to me and then it's game over" Raven exaggerated. She knew there was physically no evidence to tie her to any of the crimes she and Clarke committed but she knew if she told the girl this she would be more likely to back off. Even if Raven didn't get caught, Lexa would make sure Clarke did. And that's not something Raven wanted at all.

"Wait how is she even connected to Octavia" it suddenly dawned on Clarke.

"She's Lincoln's sister.."

"Oh, well... I gotta go she's still on the line. But I'll back off for a while." Clarke gave into Ravens wish. The line clicked and the line switched back to Lexa's paused conversation.
Clarke pressed un-mute and she heard heavy breathing on the other side.

"I thought you'd hang up by now" Clarke said as she played with the end of her skirt while she sat on the couch.

Lexa was busy on her treadmill, when she heard Clarke's voice exit the little speaker on her phone. "I'm waiting for an explanation on how you got my phone number" Lexa panted and then slowed the machine down so she could catch her breath.

"Do you sound like this during other activities" Clarke said before she could stop herself. She promised Raven she'd stop messing with her but it was just so easy.

"When I'm kicking people's ass? Yeah I do Clarke" Lexa said Inbetween breaths.

"Oh relax, grandma.. I'm just kidding. Besides you'd have to find me in order to kick my ass" Clarke teased. She was practically rolling her eyes at herself, with how little her self control stretched.

"Oh I will Clarke, that's a promise" Lexa paused before taking a sip of her water. She heard Clarke take a deep breath on the other side of the line.