The Plan

(A/N: you guys are amazing.)

Clarke paced back and forth. Thinking her plan was mediocre at best but she could probably get away with it if everyone helped.

"Hear me out guys" Clarke told her crew. In front of her sat Raven, Monty, Jasper, Harper, Monroe, Miller, Murphy and Brian.

"2 nights ago there was a Party and coincidently the Interpol Agent who has been breathing down my neck was there as well. Here's the catch.. She didn't recognize me" the blonde said incredulously and the gang just looked at her waiting for her to get to the point.

"Ok, what I'm getting at is. We can use that to our advantage. 'Eliza Taylor' is who she thinks I am. An aspiring actress who hasn't officially landed a role but her rich parents allow her to travel the world and live a luxurious life, she added me on Facebook that's how I know she knows this.. We only met for like 5 mins"Clarke stopped pacing, finally scanning the room, trying to guess who would be on board with the idea and who wouldn't by the looks of their faces.

"I don't like where this is going" Raven mumbled from her spot in the room.

"Don't worry none of my Facebook pics show my face" Clarke said then rolled her eyes and signaled for her to wait a sec.

"Now I'm proposing.. That we use this to our advantage. We let Eliza stray her away from getting close to anything regarding our operations. Because let's face it she's good at what she does and at the end of the day if we don't supply some kind of distraction.. She will figure out we're all connected and that's something we literally cannot afford. Considering this isn't fun anymore and none of us are voluntarily here" Clarke finished she dropped her hands to her sides and awaited a reaction from her crew.

They all had similar pensive faces and she couldn't tell who would agree and who wouldn't.
"Are you you guys really thinking about this? Clarke's the only one risking her self if she gets caught she's done. We're not doing this." Raven got up from her seat and looked at her team incredulously for even considering using Clarke as a means of direction.

"Why not? She's the one about to get caught. It's the least she can do!" Murphy said from his little corner of the room. Everyone rolled their eyes at about the same time and said "Shut up Murphy!".

"Ravens right Clarke, we can't have you risking it all for us. If she figure out were all connected, oh well. Well pack up and scatter for a while. Then move into some new headquarters and we'll be fine" Monty tried to reason with her.

"No, because right now they're looking for us all individually, once they know we're a team it's over for us. Their associate us with one another and our whole corporation goes down. We won't be able to launder the money and they find out about our shadow companies. No, it's too risky" Clarke crossed her arms in front of her refusing to budge.

"I trust Clarke. And I trust that if her covers blown she'll run like a bat out of hell instead of getting caught. So I say we let her do it" Jasper told the crew. Some nodded and some still seemed a little iffy like Monty, Raven, Miller and Harper.

"Yeah, I promise that any sign of be possibly getting caught, I'll disappear for a bit. I promise. " the blonde tried to reason with them. But they knew the threat of being brought down was much bigger than the threat of Clarke possibly getting caught.

"How you gonna do it?" Raven sighed. Giving in to Clarke's crazy idea for a second, just to hear her plan.

--------------
Lexa laid her head on her best friends shoulder, as they say on a park bench. Lincoln and Octavia ran on the field In front of them playing some weird version of Kiss-tag. Octavia was so excited to have her brother back she didn't even question his whereabouts or why he stayed so long. But Bellamy knew those questions were coming soon.

Lexa pondered ruining the peaceful moment to ask him about his mission, and Bellamy must've felt her restlessness because her nudged her with his shoulder and said "it's alight you can ask".

"What kind of ring was it? Drugs, money laundering, theft?" Lexa lifted her head off his shoulder and asked enthusiastically.

Bellamy had been in the agency longer than Lexa, and to this day she thinks Bellamy had to do with her promotion from the FBI, but Lexa's always looked up to Bellamy. Both as a superior (even though technically her level of clearance is higher than his) and as a big brother. Because she never had one. Lincoln was born after her. So when they got to talk cases and operations it was Lexa's favorite thing, because they truly connected then.

"It was everything but drugs and guns. They didn't do that. They stole things and identities, they built fake companies and ran cons. They scammed rich people out of millions of dollars. Then they laundered the money through one of their fake corps." Bellamy said all while looking up at the sky.

Lexa nodded softly. Understanding partially. "Wait, so.. How did you get out of it. I mean shouldn't they be looking for you" she questioned.

Bellamy smiled at the worried girl beside him. "I was just the muscle of the group. I executed a lot of their more brutal plans. They don't miss much. They think I'm dead" 

"How come?" Lexa said. She had so many questions.

"The last job we did. There was an explosion. And I was the last one in the building. Or so they thought. They assumed I was dead so I just- I took that as an opportunity to return to my normal life" he answered

Octavia and Lincoln rushed towards them before Lexa could ask her next question.

"Our friend Raven wants to meet. We'll see you guys at home" Lincoln rushed out.