Where's the perky psycho?

Clarke walked out of the museum, painting in hand.. The alarms ringing behind her just as she walk out of the building.. Interpol rushed in, after she walked out. She got to see agent Woods again.

She smiled to herself, itching to receive the call she was so sure she was going to Get. Walking at a normal pace to avoid suspicion she finally reached Ravens truck and walked in..

'Today was a good day.' she thought to herself.

Lexa on the other hand was having a rough one. She walked into the museum barking orders at her agenda.

"Alvarez secure the exits. No one leaves. Ortiz I want you to go with the museum director and and check what was stolen. Johnson and Smith take your boys.. I don't want any cars leaving the parking lot. " Lexa rubbed her head softly as she gave the orders.

Ontari walked quickly behind her, trying to catch up but Lexa was on fire. GG stole again, on her watch. It didn't matter that she was the closest agent to her, she wanted to catch her.

"Woods, there's something you need to see" another agent assigned to the case alerted her, and she walked briskly towards an area that was surrounded by both civilians and the police trying to get them away from the scene.

As people moved out of her way, an empty wall where a 800,000 dollar piece should be stood empty, with a post-it dead center.

The closer she got the more familiar the handwriting got.

Call me, green eyes.

Lexa was coincidentally the only green eyes girl on the force.. So she knew this was directed towards her. And she quickly put two and two together.

"Let's go Azgeda" she ripped the post It from the wall and motioned for Ontari to follow her.

The drive back to her office was long, Ontari kept going on about how they needed to go back to the crime scene, how it wouldn't hurt to  look for prints. How GG was human and was bound to make a mistake someday. But Lexa just gripped the wheel, knowing what awaited her on her office.

She exited her car, not caring if Ontari followed, and dashed up the stairs, ignoring the elevator.

She reached her office, motioned for a Tech detective to follow her in.

"Get a trace kit going.. " she said as she picked up the trash can from the floor.

"Lexa what are you doing? " Ontari wheezed as she finally reached the room. She made the unfortunate mistake of following Lexa up the steps. All 12 flights.

Lexa didn't answer though. She was focused on finding that post it. And she did just as the tech entered the room with the bulky satellite laptop.

She pulled out the other post it from her pocket, the one from the crime scene. And put them together just as she sat on her desk.

"Is that-?" Ontari leaned forward to get a better look. Lexa nodded, picking up her phone and signaling for the tech go get ready.

"Why didn't you bring this to me earlier, I am your partner you know?" Ontari sat in the seat in front of her still catching her breath.

"Shh" Lexa said as she dialed the number.

It barely rung 3 times before it there was noise in the background.

"Hello?" Lexa spoke into the phone. The tech held up his hand, signaling he needed 3 minutes.

"Hiya gorgeous" a husky female voice said on the other side of the line.

"Is this you Griffin?" Lexa sat up in her chair.

"You can call me Clarke, Lexa. Can I call you Lexa?" She said smugly.

Lexa placed the phone on speaker. "Is that your real name, Clarke?  Or just another alias.. And Agent Woods would do just fine thank you. "

"You'd like to know wouldn't you? Ah screw it .. My future wife should know my real name right?.. Yes Agent Griffin- oops I mean Woods. That's my real name."

"Now why would I wanna marry a criminal? And that's good to know Clarke Griffin."

"Because maybe I don't wanna be a criminal anymore? Maybe I never wanted to be a criminal. Maybe I was forced into this."

"If that's true then I can help you, you just have to come down to my office and I'll get to the bottom of it.

"Oh I believe you can help us, but you know I can't do that"

"Us? Clarke are there more?

"I have to go now detective.. But it was nice talking to such a pretty girl.. You can tel your techie to stop wasting his time. He won't find me. Bye beautiful.."

*click*

Lexa looked up from the phone to realize a group of agents gathered by her door.

"Did we get anything?" Lexa asked the tech, he removed his headphone and shook his head.

"Fuck!"