911 whats your emergency?

(A/N: I love it when you guys message me! It makes me so happy. Also I was thinking about starting a fic about a clextaven (clarke•Lexa•Octavia•Raven) relationship because I feel like that's different. Also I recently read one and got the absolute best idea. Let me know if you guys would read it)

Clarke quickly put out her cigarette in an drunken panic.

"Hey, uh. Bathrooms all yours" Clarke shut the screen door closest to the sink and opened the one closer to the door for a quick exit. She tried to be quick about it as Lexa ran her skirt through the hot water on the sink but her leg caught in the ridge of the tub and she landed head first in the middle of the bathroom floor.

"Oh my god, are you alright?" Lexa turned and crouched down to her level. Clarke tried to shrug it off, putting her hand over her face as if she was injured. And apparently she was because Lexa looked down at the cold marble floor realizing little droplets of blood decorated it.

"Okay sit still, let me see" and she went to move her hand but Clarke flinched. She meant to push the girl off but a dizzy spell caused for her to simply move back slightly.

"It's alright, I won't touch it unless I have to" Lexa assured her, she still hadn't properly seen the girls face, and maybe that was a good thing.

Clarke sighed, knowing it was over. Thinking Lexa would somehow recognize her and she would go to jail for years, over something she didn't want to do in the first place. 'Maybe it was for the best' Clarke found herself thinking. She was quite tired of the life she was living. Always running. Always lying. It was so exhausting.

Lexa gently moved he hair away from her face in order to see where the girl cut herself with one of the loose floor tiles. Clarke expected Lexa to cuff her right then and there. But was surprised to see Lexa genuinely looking to see if she was hurt.

"It's just a little cut on your hairline. Nothing too bad. But the floors quite dirty so I should probably clean it" Lexa stood up from her crouched position and went to search in the cabinets for something to disinfect the wound.

Clarke was genuinely confused, so she eyed the girls every move. Hoping she would still have a way out of this if it came down to it.

Lexa made a small 'aha' noise when found some rubbing alcohol and a little roll of medical tape.

She walked the small space over to Clarke and searched her eyes for approval.

Clarke nodded warily, still suspicious of the Interpol agents intentions.

"Have we met?" Lexa mumbled slightly, she couldn't shake the feeling that she'd seen the girl before.

Clarke's eyes widened slightly, she knew she was fairly lucky.. But this was too much. The Interpol agent that's been tracking her didn't recognize her.

"Uh, no I don't think so" she responded. Holding her voice at a slightly higher pitch just incase her voice was gonna give her away.

Lexa dabbed some rubbing alcohol onto the cut and Clarke barely batted an eye.

Lexa made a hum of acknowledgement and went to rip a tiny piece of medical tape with her nimble fingers, to hold the cut together.

"Maybe you just have one of those faces" Lexa smiled softly as she placed the tape on her forehead.

Clarke couldn't hold back the smug smile that tried to force itself onto her face. If she could call her right now and brag about how she's not a very good detective she definitely would.

"Maybe I do" Clarke sighed. Lexa backed away from her slightly, to allow her room to stand.

Lexa held her hand out for Clarke to use for support, since she was probably still dizzy from the fall and it was a fairly small bathroom.

When Clarke rose from the floor rather slowly, Lexa didn't let go of her hand, instead she transitioned it from a hand holding position into that of a handshake.

"I'm Lexa" the brunette smiled.

Clarke thought telling Lexa her real name was pushing it so she simply settled for one of her many alias'

"I'm Eliza, nice to meet you!" Clarke said overly cherry. Maybe it had something to do with how she hit her head. But now that she knew she wasn't in immediate danger of getting arrested she was in no rush to leave the girl.

Just as Clarke was gonna say something else a knock broke them out of their friendly aura.

"Lex, it's Octavia and Raven. Are you guys okay In there" they both heard from the other side of the door.

The truth was, in her panicked state, Raven told Octavia, Clarke was in trouble with Interpol and that it was dangerous for Lexa to see her. Octavia being friends with both Clarke and Lexa for quite a long time , couldn't decide who she rooted for in this situation.

"Raven can you get me a Vodka soda" Clarke swung the door open and told the girl. Clarke would never drink a vodka soda, it was their code word that an alias was being used.

"Well it was very nice meeting you, Lexa but as you can tell I can barely stand on my own so I think I'll be going. Can you drive me home Raven" Clarke narrowed her eyes slightly at the girl and Raven stiffly nodded.

"It was nice meeting you as well Eliza!" Lexa called after her and Octavia looked at her with half amused have surprised eyes.

"What?" Lexa asked and Octavia just shook her head in astonishment.

"Nothing ya' big lesbian" Octavia elbowed her.
------------
Clarke's tone as she walked beside Lexa towards her car was the harshest she'd ever spoken to the girl. She was so pissed.

"So you tell me you ran into her but you don't bother to tell me she's coming to the party! If she wasn't so tipsy she just might've put two and two together Raven!" Clarke yelled at the girl.

"I didn't know she was coming! And I probably should have asked, I know. I'm sorry" she raised her hands defensively.

Clarke let out a deep, tortured sigh.

"I'm not even doing this for me anymore I'm doing it for you! You can't keep screwing up like this Raven" Clarke said in a less angry but still harsh tone.

"I never told you to do this for me. How many times do I have to tell you that. The next tin he threatens you with hurting me just tell him to fuck off" this time it was Ravens turn to bark back.

Clarke noticed the girl slowing down slightly and favoring her other, not braced , leg. A sign the pain was returning.

Clarke slowed down slightly so the girl wouldn't have to walk as fast. But Raven still grimaced.

Clarke stopped in front of her all together, giving her a moment to breath.

"What am I gonna do with you little bird" Clarke tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear, feeling empathetic.