Undercover

(A/N: Alright news! So I'm doing the clextaven au eventually, It's gonna be a group home au and Lexa has OCD. I'm letting you guys know from the jump. It's gonna be different than this one and the sequel. I'm gonna try to write a big chunk of it on my free time so that I can release chapters later on. But so far Teachers handbook is winning. Today's the last day to vote so go comment and Vote they both count! Also I promised I'd update yesterday but I went to see stomp with some friends and got home late, sorry !.)

Lexa nervously played with the ends of her cardigan. She was waiting in the airport for Bellamy and he was a little over 15 minutes late. She searched in her bag for her phone, hoping to call her best friend but her phone flashed 'mom' and she knew she couldn't avoid her forever.

"Hey mom!" Lexa faked happy. She hadn't seen or spoken to her mom in 2 weeks. And that was something that almost never happened. She loved her mom. But they recently had an argument about Lexa's love life. Lexa's mom Leanne was tired of seeing her little girl single and lonely and wasn't afraid to let her know. Lexa got defensive as always, telling her all she needed was her job at the moment. But her mom wouldn't have it.

"Are you done being mad a me for caring!" Was the first thing her mom yelled over the phone. Her mom was the emotional one, the one Lexa got barely any traits from. All of her, was because of her dad. They were both calm and composed. Rational thinkers with distinct traces stubbornness. Lexa's mom was a saint. But her and her dad were the devils spawn, when they got together they were horrible.

"I wasn't mad at you for caring mom, I was mad because you wouldn't let it go" Lexa rolled her eyes.

She heard a light chuckle in the background of the call and then her dad voice "don't give in lex. Teach her not to be nosy! "

"Oh hush alex" her mom laughed along. "And I wouldn't let it go, because it's gone on long enough Lexa Dréa Marie Woods " Leanne scolded playfully.

Lexa chuckled at her parents softly. Knowing they both meant no harm.

"Mom I'm at the airport. Picking bell up" she said as she sat on one of the many chairs the airport provided in the arrivals area. Bellamy was already late.

"You know since you're not getting a girlfriend soon why don't you just marry him. Have a kid, artificial insemination of course and-"

Lexa's eyes rolled so far into the back of her head she saw Bellamy from the corner of the room. She breathed out, relieved and addressed her mom.

"Okay bye, crazy!" She laughed and hung up much to her mothers protest.

Lexa hadn't seen Bellamy in so long she could have walked right past him. The shaggy hair and baggy sweatpants definitely didn't seem like him. But the cocky smirk gave him away.

"I don't know whether to punch you or hug you." Lexa declared as she stood from the metal seat.

Bellamy stopped walking towards her just incase she preferred to do the first one and waited for her to make the first move.

He cautiously put his bags down and opened his arms slightly, hoping the hug was what she was going for.

Lexa stepped forward, giving him a friendly hug. Then kneeing him in the balls.

"That's what you get for going 5 years deep into an investigation and not even telling your handler to get word out other than 'he's alive'" Lexa stated, bending over to pick up one of his bags and sling it around your shoulder.