Well aren't you a snake.

(A/N:  sorry I've been so absent guys, all I can say is I've got some great things coming you're way so be prepared.. Also I'm really into the idea of criminal clexa, so as soon as I finish this book and LCL I started one called All-American drug about your favorite drug lord Lexa woods. And also the clextaven fanfic chapters will be released and I'm writing a Shoot fanfic. Cause it can't be all clexa. Also.. I went to pride NYC and it was amazing, marched with the Trevor project in honor of Lexa and made so many friends. It was unforgettable)

Lexa stepped into her office early in the morning, to find gorgeous bouquet of flowers sitting on her desk. She walked towards it happily with a big smile on her face, stroking the petals and smelling them. She searched for a card and found it taped to the vase.

Thanks for patching me up. You should call me sometime so I can thank you properly.

Love, your damsel in distress.

Eliza Taylor

The chair to her desk was turned the opposite direction of her and she was a little surprised when it turned on its own and the petite blond sat in it.

"I thought the flowers weren't good enough on their own.. " Clarke smiled. Surprised Lexa rose a brow and walked towards her, sitting on the corner of her desk. "And now exactly did you get into the office of an Interpol agent?"
Lexa asked, mildly shocked because she didn't really know this girl, and also because she'd crossed her mind multiple times since the party.
Clarke was having trouble formulating words because honestly the brunette was gorgeous. And in her hurried and panicked state she didn't get to appreciate it. But now, she scanned her sleek and suit fitted attire. Her hair in a low pony tail made her fingers itch to untie it and admire it in its natural form, wavy and cascading down her shoulders.
"I uh, charmed my way In.. Told your secretary I was taking you out to eat, so uh. Let's go" Clarke rose from her seat in Lexa's chair. Confused Lexa also stood from her place in the corner of her desk and moved aside, letting Clarke walk towards the door. "I have work to do and I also don't know you very well so, how about no" Lexa motioned for her secretary with two finger, meaning 'please escort this person out of my office'.

Clarke could read people incredibly well and knew she wouldn't remain in the office for very long if she kept the whole nice girl act up.

"Well that's what the lunch is for, to get to know each other and to say thank you" Clarke batted her eyelashes and leaned her left shoulder toward  Lexa, letting her body language establish a sense familiarity and safety. "Come on, please?" Clarke kept her face clear of flirtatious intent and went with sincerity.

"I don't know, I have a lot of paperwork to file and-" Lexa's eyes flickered down to where the pile of files should be only to find none there. Her eyes scanned the room looking for the files she seemed to have misplaced, when she saw her parter waving the stack of papers at her and winking. Lexa sighed, smiling to herself softly.
"Did I mention I had a very successfully conversation with your partner, she was very happy to take your work off of your hands in return for details on how we met.. She's a fun one that one" Clarke leaned on the frame of the door waving at Ontari slightly. Lexa furrowed her brows "yeah she usually doesn't know when to mind her own business" she waved her parted off who was having a difficult time keeping her eyes to her own paperwork.

"She said something about showing you a good time, and I think not following the orders of an agent in the organized crime devision is a crime and I'm not one to break laws so.. Guess I kinda have to" the blonde tried to further convince her. But honestly lexa didn't even need much convincing. "Alright alright.. Just give me a minute to change into something less..- this" she motioned down to her suit. Clarkes smile stretched from ear to ear and she nodded eagerly, forgetting this all ended one way, forgetting this was all a set up.